Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #1913
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Where to get Input Outpur Sensors" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
FranklindsmSep-14-03 03:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
490 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1913, "Where to get Input Outpur Sensors"

Where can I get input/output sensors? And to anyone who has bought any, how much were they?

thanks,

Formerly Gay
*TOTALLED* =(

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
WIKKISep-14-03 04:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1914, "RE: Where to get Input Outpur Sensors"
In response to Reply # 0

Joe,
WTF! I didn't recognize you when you PMed me. now I feel like a freak telling you about Bob Kise!
what's going on? you havent gone into limp mode again have you?

peace
WIKKI

THAT is not f**king THAT!
THIS is f**king THIS!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

FranklindsmSep-14-03 04:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
490 posts,
#1916, "RE: Where to get Input Outpur Sensors"
In response to Reply # 1

Nah man, no limp mode. lol Everythings good, but my trannys messing up in one instance. When im going slow it'll bind up in either 3-2 or 4-2 kick down. And when im going uphill it'll do it. The shop that rebuilt my trans recognized my "old" IP/OP sensors were bad so put used ones in, stupid. And ever since then its been doing this, so i wanna see if this is my problem. Since the TCM is prolly getting confused witht he IP and OP speeds and fucking up my slow and uphill shifting.

Joseph

Formerly Gay
*TOTALLED* =(

js99rsSep-15-03 07:59 AM
Old School 2GNTer
332 posts,
#1928, "RE: Where to get Input Outpur Sensors"
In response to Reply # 2

i got them from the mitsu dealer for about $50 each

-jason

FranklindsmSep-15-03 09:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
490 posts,
#1929, "RE: Where to get Input Outpur Sensors"
In response to Reply # 3

screw that. And I thought 17 was expensive.

Formerly Gay
*TOTALLED* =(

DirtySep-15-03 12:08 PM
Member since May 08th 2002
1405 posts,
#1932, "RE: Where to get Input Outpur Sensors"
In response to Reply # 4
Sep-15-03 12:09 PM by Dirty

Where can you get them for $17?

And why the hell did you change your name bish!

"Natty Ride"

http://dirty.thisfreedumb.com/

FranklindsmSep-15-03 02:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
490 posts,
#1934, "RE: Where to get Input Outpur Sensors"
In response to Reply # 5

joe b slow = ghey. lol

And im from Franklin, TN so FranklinDSM just fits right. Much cleaner. anyway.

bulkparts.com has em for 17-19 a piece. I'm gunna email em today prolly to make sure they're for the A604 ive got. God only knows how many variations there are of this piece of shit, crap there I go agai

Formerly Gay
*TOTALLED* =(

DirtySep-15-03 04:34 PM
1405 posts,
#1940, "RE: Where to get Input Outpur Sensors"
In response to Reply # 6

You can't do that shit. Thats like having a friend named Jack, and 7 years later he wants you to call him Peter or some shit like that. How would you feel if I changed my name to Mr. Clean?

Jus fucking with ya Joe. But there was nothing wrong with Joe B Slow!

"Natty Ride"

FranklindsmSep-15-03 04:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
490 posts,
#1941, "RE: Where to get Input Outpur Sensors"
In response to Reply # 7

hahaha, where the hell you been man? You missed a good se.DSM.org regional meet in ATL last month! Awesome shit went on. But yea, i may order these things this week and hope they're here soon.

Know anything about the solenoid pack up front on the trans or any of that shit? In the soft overhaul i know they didnt replace all that, might look into replacing those too. And the EATX relay hopefully this weekend.

Formerly Gay
*TOTALLED* =(

DirtySep-16-03 02:31 PM
1405 posts,
#1943, "RE: Where to get Input Outpur Sensors"
In response to Reply # 8

Let me know if they are the right ones.

I've gotta friend with a Caravan in limp mode, and everyone says it's either the input or output speed sensor. I'm gonna hook up my scanner, but I have to get the adapter for OBD1 cars before I can read his codes. I told him when he gets it fixed, that I got some mods for his tranny.

"Natty Ride"

FranklindsmSep-16-03 03:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
490 posts,
#1944, "RE: Where to get Input Outpur Sensors"
In response to Reply # 9

Out of the two places ive checked, i emailed one. They sent me part numbers, each part below 20 bucks. So i dunno man, im gunna try em out. My trannys doing weird shifty things.

Formerly Gay
*TOTALLED* =(

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #1913 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic