Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAuto Trans- A604
Topic subjectWhere to get Input Outpur Sensors
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=33&topic_id=1913
1913, Where to get Input Outpur Sensors
Posted by Franklindsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Where can I get input/output sensors? And to anyone who has bought any, how much were they?

thanks,
1914, RE: Where to get Input Outpur Sensors
Posted by WIKKI, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Joe,
WTF! I didn't recognize you when you PMed me. now I feel like a freak telling you about Bob Kise!
what's going on? you havent gone into limp mode again have you?
1916, RE: Where to get Input Outpur Sensors
Nah man, no limp mode. lol Everythings good, but my trannys messing up in one instance. When im going slow it'll bind up in either 3-2 or 4-2 kick down. And when im going uphill it'll do it. The shop that rebuilt my trans recognized my "old" IP/OP sensors were bad so put used ones in, stupid. And ever since then its been doing this, so i wanna see if this is my problem. Since the TCM is prolly getting confused witht he IP and OP speeds and fucking up my slow and uphill shifting.

Joseph
1928, RE: Where to get Input Outpur Sensors
Posted by js99rs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i got them from the mitsu dealer for about $50 each
1929, RE: Where to get Input Outpur Sensors
screw that. And I thought 17 was expensive.
1932, RE: Where to get Input Outpur Sensors
Posted by Dirty, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Where can you get them for $17?

And why the hell did you change your name bish!
1934, RE: Where to get Input Outpur Sensors
joe b slow = ghey. lol

And im from Franklin, TN so FranklinDSM just fits right. Much cleaner. anyway.

bulkparts.com has em for 17-19 a piece. I'm gunna email em today prolly to make sure they're for the A604 ive got. God only knows how many variations there are of this piece of shit, crap there I go again:)
1940, RE: Where to get Input Outpur Sensors
You can't do that shit. x( Thats like having a friend named Jack, and 7 years later he wants you to call him Peter or some shit like that. How would you feel if I changed my name to Mr. Clean? :7

Jus fucking with ya Joe. But there was nothing wrong with Joe B Slow!
1941, RE: Where to get Input Outpur Sensors
hahaha, where the hell you been man? You missed a good se.DSM.org regional meet in ATL last month! Awesome shit went on. But yea, i may order these things this week and hope they're here soon.

Know anything about the solenoid pack up front on the trans or any of that shit? In the soft overhaul i know they didnt replace all that, might look into replacing those too. And the EATX relay hopefully this weekend.
1943, RE: Where to get Input Outpur Sensors
Let me know if they are the right ones.

I've gotta friend with a Caravan in limp mode, and everyone says it's either the input or output speed sensor. I'm gonna hook up my scanner, but I have to get the adapter for OBD1 cars before I can read his codes. I told him when he gets it fixed, that I got some mods for his tranny. :P
1944, RE: Where to get Input Outpur Sensors
Out of the two places ive checked, i emailed one. They sent me part numbers, each part below 20 bucks. So i dunno man, im gunna try em out. My trannys doing weird shifty things.
1945, RE: Where to get Input Outpur Sensors
Posted by js99rs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
if its the input sensor then codes will pop up for incorrect gear ratio in every gear and it will go into limp mode and/or shift very hard out of park. also it will act like it doesnt know what gear to be in (similar to tps). i dont know about the output tho.
1946, RE: Where to get Input Outpur Sensors
There are no codes that I know of, yet. It is my assumption the sensors are going bad because of the fact that they are used, to my knowledge. As in, they wernt in my car before. Once I figure out which relay I ahve for the EATX, im gunna switch that one out too. Ive read that the EATX can be bad and the ECU wont throw a code for it.
I generated this page in 0.012349843978882 seconds, executing 7 queries.