Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7303
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Can we get on for an Indy meet" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic
DocWhiplashMay-29-03 11:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
880 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7303, "Can we get on for an Indy meet"

We have a bunch more people showin up in indy and I know we can get a nice meet goin. Me and XcasbonX had one last year and just me and him showed up. I'd personally like to plan something in september so everyone can get prepared and what not. I was thinkin meeting at the castleton hooters, big parking lot, and an import shop right across the street. amy suggestions and comments are wanted but lets get an indy meet going.

95 eclipse RS

14.80 @ 94mph with no turbo

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
2hot97GSMay-29-03 08:14 PM
Member since Aug 18th 2002
413 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7314, "RE: Can we get on for an Indy meet"
In response to Reply # 0

i grew up on the northside fishers/noblesvile and know my way arround the area and in the fall i will be attending ball st in muncie so im down for an indy meet.. hell im only in chicago anyhow

Travis
Blue 93 Talon AWD
Best Time 11.9 w/ 104 octane
-Objects in mirror are getting thier asses kicked-

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

totaleklipse97May-29-03 09:37 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#7315, "RE: Can we get on for an Indy meet"
In response to Reply # 1

man im all the way from south bend but if the meet is big enough then i would love to go... i know ALOT of dsm guys up here, around 7-10. they would prolly go too but i'd have to convince them it's worth it. me personally i would go just for the hell of it. It's not a bad drive down there but by far not the most entertaining... how bout all the indy guys and the chicago guys all meet up in one HUGE meet somewhere in the middle??????? Now that would be some shit too see like a whole midwest dsm meet (i know the dsm shootout is in ohio) but that's a long drive for some of us... let's get something together this summer... i'll help out if i can

Diceman19May-30-03 12:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#7316, "RE: Can we get on for an Indy meet"
In response to Reply # 2

castleton is ok. i live on the southside of indy. not to far of a drive. when is this going to happen again? lets get to planning.

DocWhiplashMay-30-03 10:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
880 posts,
#7323, "RE: Can we get on for an Indy meet"
In response to Reply # 3

>castleton is ok. i live on the southside of indy. not to far
>of a drive. when is this going to happen again? lets get to
>planning.

I was thinking somthing around the begining of sep. That way we can get all the planning done and get a bunch of people together who can mark that off of there calenders and be there. I was really dissapointed at the last meet and would really like a good turnout for any future ones. I know there are alot more indy people around here.

95 eclipse RS

Diceman19Jun-14-03 02:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#7528, "RE: Can we get on for an Indy meet"
In response to Reply # 4

bumpity bumpity. any new news?

ModeratorxcasbonxJun-15-03 10:42 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#7578, "RE: Can we get on for an Indy meet"
In response to Reply # 5

I am from plymouth, just south of south bend. I metup with whiplash last summer in castleton as he stated above. we definately need some peeps to be down for meeting up. I am in for sure.

96 Talon ESi Mods
apex' dunk exhaust
injen short ram intake
magnecore 8.5mm wires
blocked off EGR
front/rear strut tower bars
GSX dual piston calipers

DocWhiplashJun-16-03 12:47 PM
Donating 2GNT member
880 posts,
#7602, "RE: Can we get on for an Indy meet"
In response to Reply # 6

I can take care of the planning i just want to make sure we have a good amount of people comming. I've seen atleast 10 people from indy on the board but only a few are replying.

95 eclipse RS

ModeratorxcasbonxJun-17-03 03:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#7628, "RE: Can we get on for an Indy meet"
In response to Reply # 7

^^ no doubt. yo indiana 2GNT's where you at?!?!?

96 Talon ESi Mods
apex' dunk exhaust
injen short ram intake
magnecore 8.5mm wires
blocked off EGR
front/rear strut tower bars
GSX dual piston calipers

totaleklipse97Jul-14-03 09:29 AM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#8069, "RE: Can we get on for an Indy meet"
In response to Reply # 8

bump.... yo im definately up for a meet in northern indianapolis, im from south bend but COUNT ME IN!!!! besides all u 2gnt guys are cool as shit and hooters sounds good to me! soon as hooters opens up here in South Bend we need a meet here i know ALOT of DSM guys here.. i'll talk to them into going if i can.. i really want an indiana meet.

Diceman19Jul-14-03 04:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#8084, "RE: Can we get on for an Indy meet"
In response to Reply # 9

yep. when is this going to be planned?

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7303 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic