Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #9392
View in linear mode

Subject: "PHX AREA: Sunday, 9AM Lo Key meet N valley" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDR1665Sep-06-03 09:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9392, "PHX AREA: Sunday, 9AM Lo Key meet N valley"

I've been away from the PC for a couple days so I couldn't post this until today. Trying to throw together a low key meet tomorrow morning about 9AM. That mall at tatum and the 101. East end of the parking lot. I've posted over at ASOG, Neons, DSMTuners and DesertDiamonds. Should be 2GNTs, some ASOG, a couple Neons, even some 3g guys who i've been talking to who seems pretty cool.

Also, the 3G guys are getting together with the ASOGers to throw a BBQ with BEER on the 20th that will be going down with or without us. If the Tucson meet falls through this month, it's someplace else to be.

Let me know if you plan on going or not tomorrow. You can email my phone at dr1665@tmomail.net

Later

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

PHX AREA: Sunday, 9AM Lo Key meet N valley [View all] , TeamDR1665, Sep-06-03 09:38 AM
  RE: PHX AREA: Sunday, 9AM Lo Key meet N valley, Uberingram, Sep-06-03 10:17 AM, #1
RE: PHX AREA: Sunday, 9AM Lo Key meet N valley, eclipseman1999, Sep-06-03 12:06 PM, #2

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #9392 Previous topic | Next topic