Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2009 DSM Shootout topic #243
View in linear mode

Subject: "Thank you guys." Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDR1665Aug-18-09 12:47 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#243, "Thank you guys."

Thanks to those who made OUR Shootout possible this year. You know who you are and you know you're the best.

And thanks to all the new folks that came out this year. The rest of us hope that the community here on 2GNT now takes on a completely new feel for you. We might be all about the cars, but when it comes right down to it, we're more about hanging out and bullshitting.

The microbrew thing seemed to be a big hit (even though I pretty much had nothing but cherries all weekend), so maybe we try that again next year?

If I had to sum it all up in just one picture...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Thank you guys., Diceman19, Aug-18-09 12:49 PM, #1
RE: Thank you guys., hazardeclipse, Aug-18-09 02:12 PM, #2
      RE: Thank you guys., Moderatorteklein, Aug-18-09 03:54 PM, #3
           RE: Thank you guys., hazardeclipse, Aug-18-09 05:50 PM, #4
                RE: Thank you guys., freelancefool, Aug-18-09 06:00 PM, #5
                     RE: Thank you guys., Moderator992gnt, Aug-18-09 07:14 PM, #6
                     RE: Thank you guys., 420agreenvilleSC, Aug-18-09 07:20 PM, #7
                          RE: Thank you guys., freelancefool, Aug-18-09 07:23 PM, #8
                               RE: Thank you guys., TeamMichael_97RS, Aug-19-09 09:51 AM, #9
                                    RE: Thank you guys., Teametx, Aug-19-09 10:33 AM, #10
                                         RE: Thank you guys., Diceman19, Aug-19-09 01:28 PM, #11
                                              RE: Thank you guys., Moderator992gnt, Aug-19-09 04:33 PM, #12
                                                   RE: Thank you guys., TeamDR1665, Aug-19-09 10:01 PM, #13
                                                        RE: Thank you guys., Moderatorbullettdsm, Aug-20-09 03:14 AM, #14
                                                        RE: Thank you guys., Diceman19, Aug-20-09 12:19 PM, #15
                                                        RE: Thank you guys., hazardeclipse, Aug-21-09 11:52 AM, #16
                                                             RE: Thank you guys., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-25-09 07:40 AM, #17
                                                                  RE: Thank you guys., RoninEclipse2G, Aug-26-09 06:07 PM, #18
                                                                       RE: Thank you guys., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-28-09 10:16 AM, #19
                                                                            RE: Thank you guys., RoninEclipse2G, Aug-28-09 01:58 PM, #20
                                                                            RE: Thank you guys., Moderatorbullettdsm, Aug-29-09 05:25 AM, #21

Diceman19Aug-18-09 12:49 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#244, "RE: Thank you guys."
In response to Reply # 0

this is a better summing i think.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

hazardeclipseAug-18-09 02:12 PM
Member since Oct 09th 2003
640 posts,
#245, "RE: Thank you guys."
In response to Reply # 1

DIABEETUS!

RIP- Rustbucket 1995-2009

‹hazardeclipse› by the way youre thinking of hazard_eclipse
‹hazardeclipse› thats not my fucking car
‹teklein› Oh yeah
‹hazardeclipse› he stole my name
‹hazardeclipse› fuck that radioactive yellow shit
‹teklein› Hazard_eclipse is the homo.

ModeratortekleinAug-18-09 03:54 PM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#246, "RE: Thank you guys."
In response to Reply # 2

NO REMORSE.

It was awesome, cant wait until next year.

Oh, and drag racing isnt so bad now

hazardeclipseAug-18-09 05:50 PM
640 posts,
#247, "RE: Thank you guys."
In response to Reply # 3

See? now you can stop being the

of

the

*note its almost impossible to find an actual picture of a vaginal douching aparatus when you google image search "douche bag" just an FYI*

‹teklein› Oh yeah

freelancefoolAug-18-09 06:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#248, "RE: Thank you guys."
In response to Reply # 4

Meow!

My Blog

Moderator992gntAug-18-09 07:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#249, "RE: Thank you guys."
In response to Reply # 5

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

420agreenvilleSCAug-18-09 07:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#250, "RE: Thank you guys."
In response to Reply # 5

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

freelancefoolAug-18-09 07:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#251, "RE: Thank you guys."
In response to Reply # 7

My Blog

TeamMichael_97RSAug-19-09 09:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#252, "RE: Thank you guys."
In response to Reply # 8

Hopefully next year Dino won't spoon random guys.

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

TeametxAug-19-09 10:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#254, "RE: Thank you guys."
In response to Reply # 9

Good times, I'm glad you made it out man!

POOP THAT DIABEETUS CANOE!

Diceman19Aug-19-09 01:28 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#256, "RE: Thank you guys."
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by etx
Good times, I'm glad you made it out man! POOP THAT DIABEETUS CANOE!

WAT?

lol. i love shootout weekend.

Moderator992gntAug-19-09 04:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#259, "RE: Thank you guys."
In response to Reply # 11

Did I miss the Canoe???

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

TeamDR1665Aug-19-09 10:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#260, "RE: Thank you guys."
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by 992gnt
Did I miss the Canoe???

Don't think so. Remember the guy at Outback with one of those only-came-with-the-4G63 Eagle Talons? Ten second car, man. Ten second car. Captain of the Douche Canoe!

And here's to the next Street Racer Convention!

ModeratorbullettdsmAug-20-09 03:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#261, "RE: Thank you guys."
In response to Reply # 13

Had a blast again this year (all breakage aside). Good to meet some of the new guys and shoot the shit. I've got expectations that next year we'll have a few more added to the list.

Glad you balls'ed up and made it B.

MB

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

Diceman19Aug-20-09 12:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#263, "RE: Thank you guys."

Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by 992gnt Did I miss the Canoe???
Don't think so. Remember the guy at Outback with one of those only-came-with-the-4G63 Eagle Talons? Ten second car, man. Ten second car. Captain of the Douche Canoe! And here's to the next Street Racer Convention!

he is following me on twitter now. lol.

hazardeclipseAug-21-09 11:52 AM
640 posts,
#264, "RE: Thank you guys."

Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by 992gnt Did I miss the Canoe???
Don't think so. Remember the guy at Outback with one of those only-came-with-the-4G63 Eagle Talons? Ten second car, man. Ten second car. Captain of the Douche Canoe! And here's to the next Street Racer Convention!

he was KING of the douche canoes. king. and plural on the canoes. geez.

‹teklein› Oh yeah

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneAug-25-09 07:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#268, "RE: Thank you guys."
In response to Reply # 16

I'm still taking paypal for the "got the driggses to the SO fund" if anyone else wants to contribute. T and I will be splitting whatever remains.

dino@2gnt.com

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

RoninEclipse2GAug-26-09 06:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#269, "RE: Thank you guys."
In response to Reply # 17

Originally posted by DarkOne
I'm still taking paypal for the "got the driggses to the SO fund" if anyone else wants to contribute. T and I will be splitting whatever remains. dino@2gnt.com

Oh, so that's where my mayday donations went huh?

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneAug-28-09 10:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#270, "RE: Thank you guys."
In response to Reply # 18

No, i purchased the plane tickets out of my own pocket, and several wonderful members offered to contribute to offset the cost.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

RoninEclipse2GAug-28-09 01:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#272, "RE: Thank you guys."
In response to Reply # 19

you do realize that I was being ornery right?

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

ModeratorbullettdsmAug-29-09 05:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#274, "RE: Thank you guys."
In response to Reply # 19

Originally posted by DarkOne
No, i purchased the plane tickets out of my own pocket,

Of this I did not know. I kicked you $20 for support.

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2009 DSM Shootout topic #243 Previous topic | Next topic