Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2009 DSM Shootout topic #239
View in linear mode

Subject: "Official Shootout Picture Threads!111" First topic | Next topic
Diceman19Aug-17-09 07:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#239, "Official Shootout Picture Threads!111"

I'm going to place all the pictures that I can steal in this directory for future reference. Check back often imo.

http://gallery.indystars.org/v/events/Shootout2009/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Official Shootout Picture Threads!111, 420agreenvilleSC, Aug-17-09 08:05 PM, #1
RE: Official Shootout Picture Threads!111, Teametx, Aug-19-09 10:30 AM, #2
      RE: Official Shootout Picture Threads!111, Diceman19, Aug-19-09 01:27 PM, #3
           RE: Official Shootout Picture Threads!111, ModeratoreclipzGST, Aug-19-09 01:54 PM, #4
                RE: Official Shootout Picture Threads!111, Diceman19, Aug-20-09 12:19 PM, #5
                     RE: Official Shootout Picture Threads!111, Teametx, Aug-28-09 12:44 PM, #6
                          RE: Official Shootout Picture Threads!111, ModeratorVX100, Aug-28-09 04:37 PM, #7
                               RE: Official Shootout Picture Threads!111, 420agreenvilleSC, Aug-29-09 09:42 AM, #8
                                    RE: Official Shootout Picture Threads!111, Diceman19, Aug-30-09 04:45 PM, #9

420agreenvilleSCAug-17-09 08:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1525 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#241, "RE: Official Shootout Picture Threads!111"
In response to Reply # 0
Aug-17-09 08:07 PM by 420agreenvilleSC

had an awesome time. Will return for next year. pics: http://s382.photobucket.com/albums/oo269/eclipse8129/?start=all

only the first 30 pics or so on that link were from the SO and Cedar Point while in Ohio. On a side note, i have two picture messages with dino's and terry's balls sent to me on the first night. i dont tongue balls...

good times yall.

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeametxAug-19-09 10:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#253, "RE: Official Shootout Picture Threads!111"
In response to Reply # 1

Haven't processed my jams off the cam yet, fuckin freelance job is killing me.

Diceman19Aug-19-09 01:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#255, "RE: Official Shootout Picture Threads!111"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by etx
Haven't processed my jams off the cam yet, fuckin freelance job is killing me.

yea, and when you do, tar or zip them up and mail em to me.

ModeratoreclipzGSTAug-19-09 01:54 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#257, "RE: Official Shootout Picture Threads!111"
In response to Reply # 3

wtf? Those are all pics of cars... Where's the drunken debauchery?
Oh yeah... you guys all suck.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Diceman19Aug-20-09 12:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#262, "RE: Official Shootout Picture Threads!111"
In response to Reply # 4

theres some coming im sure.

TeametxAug-28-09 12:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#271, "RE: Official Shootout Picture Threads!111"
In response to Reply # 5

Ok, finally converted mine but I didn't process them so some may look like shit. I'm too busy/lazy/sore.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/etx313/sets/72157622169135870/

ModeratorVX100Aug-28-09 04:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#273, "RE: Official Shootout Picture Threads!111"
In response to Reply # 6

Looks like a good time as always. Too bad I couldn't be there. Next year...

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

420agreenvilleSCAug-29-09 09:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1525 posts,
#275, "RE: Official Shootout Picture Threads!111"
In response to Reply # 7

nice pics

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Diceman19Aug-30-09 04:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#276, "RE: Official Shootout Picture Threads!111"
In response to Reply # 8

i've added a ton more since my original post so go check them out again imo.

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2009 DSM Shootout topic #239First topic | Next topic