Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2009 DSM Shootout topic #159
View in linear mode

Subject: "Shootout Idea" Previous topic | Next topic
freelancefoolAug-02-09 01:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#159, "Shootout Idea"
Aug-02-09 01:12 PM by freelancefool

Guys and gals, I love beer. Dino loves beer. I am fortunate enough to live near the Abita brewery, so fresh delicious beer is not hard to come by.

Dino took a trip out here several weeks back and we had some beer at the Chimes West here in town. We discussed a delicious idea. Everyone coming to the Shootout needs to grab some local brews and bring them out.

Tim, I am going to make a request from you since I found a local brew house near you. You need to pick up a 6 pack of the Deepwater Dopplebock. I love a good stout beer you eat with a fork and a dopplebock is just that kind of beer.

Personally, I am going to try and bring a few different brews, including: Abita Amber, Andygator and Purple Haze. I may bring some of the Satsuma Ale because it is quite the refreshing beer.

Guys, post up what you are bringing. I want to see decent selection of the local brews.

EDIT: Because I suck at photos.

My Blog

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Shootout Idea, eclipse982nrRST, Aug-02-09 02:37 PM, #1
RE: Shootout Idea, freelancefool, Aug-02-09 02:52 PM, #2
RE: Shootout Idea, Moderatorteklein, Aug-02-09 03:55 PM, #3
      RE: Shootout Idea, freelancefool, Aug-02-09 04:05 PM, #4
           RE: Shootout Idea, 420agreenvilleSC, Aug-02-09 05:22 PM, #5
                RE: Shootout Idea, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-02-09 07:45 PM, #6
                     RE: Shootout Idea, Slo2g, Aug-02-09 09:56 PM, #7
                          RE: Shootout Idea, Moderatorbullettdsm, Aug-03-09 01:32 PM, #9
                               RE: Shootout Idea, Slo2g, Aug-03-09 09:11 PM, #11
RE: Shootout Idea, RoninEclipse2G, Aug-03-09 12:12 PM, #8
      RE: Shootout Idea, Teametx, Aug-03-09 03:16 PM, #10
           RE: Shootout Idea, Diceman19, Aug-04-09 09:26 AM, #12
                RE: Shootout Idea, RoninEclipse2G, Aug-05-09 11:49 AM, #13
                     RE: Shootout Idea, 420agreenvilleSC, Aug-05-09 04:09 PM, #14
                          RE: Shootout Idea, freelancefool, Aug-08-09 11:02 PM, #15
                               RE: Shootout Idea, TeamDR1665, Aug-09-09 11:01 AM, #16
                                    RE: Shootout Idea, freelancefool, Aug-09-09 08:07 PM, #17
                                         RE: Shootout Idea, hazardeclipse, Aug-11-09 06:22 PM, #18
                                              RE: Shootout Idea, TeamMichael_97RS, Aug-12-09 02:59 PM, #19
                                              RE: Shootout Idea, freelancefool, Aug-12-09 07:38 PM, #20
                                                   RE: Shootout Idea, freelancefool, Aug-19-09 03:53 PM, #21

eclipse982nrRSTAug-02-09 02:37 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#160, "RE: Shootout Idea"
In response to Reply # 0

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

freelancefoolAug-02-09 02:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#161, "RE: Shootout Idea"
In response to Reply # 1

If that is your local brew of choice, bring it!

My Blog

ModeratortekleinAug-02-09 03:55 PM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#162, "RE: Shootout Idea"
In response to Reply # 2

1 6 pack of the Deepwater Dopplebock will be in tow!

freelancefoolAug-02-09 04:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#163, "RE: Shootout Idea"
In response to Reply # 3

Sweet. I'm hoping that you bring some other stuff for yourself. The Irish Red sounds delicious as well.

My Blog

420agreenvilleSCAug-02-09 05:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#164, "RE: Shootout Idea"
In response to Reply # 4

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneAug-02-09 07:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#165, "RE: Shootout Idea"
In response to Reply # 5

I can snag some St. Arnold's (if I can find room to pack it)

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Slo2gAug-02-09 09:56 PM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
#166, "RE: Shootout Idea"
In response to Reply # 6

Its a local brew, just not at the store(6) ....

I will bring some of this stuff for everyone to take shots of this year. I will be looking forward to Dice passing around the Jagermeister too I'll try and pack some "legal" local brews as well:P

ModeratorbullettdsmAug-03-09 01:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#168, "RE: Shootout Idea"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by Slo2g
Its a local brew, just not at the store(6) ....

You guys aren't really gonna drink his urine sample?

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

Slo2gAug-03-09 09:11 PM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
#172, "RE: Shootout Idea"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by bullettdsm
Originally posted by Slo2g Its a local brew, just not at the store(6) ....
You guys aren't really gonna drink his urine sample?

Come on Mark, you know your going to get a taste of it too. Its strong stuff, I had some last night

RoninEclipse2GAug-03-09 12:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#167, "RE: Shootout Idea"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

TeametxAug-03-09 03:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#170, "RE: Shootout Idea"
In response to Reply # 8

http://www.brewdog.com/product.php?id=26

18.2% I wish it was local.

Diceman19Aug-04-09 09:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#174, "RE: Shootout Idea"
In response to Reply # 10
Aug-04-09 09:26 AM by Diceman19

they've been stewing for almost 8 months now.
nuff said.

RoninEclipse2GAug-05-09 11:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#176, "RE: Shootout Idea"
In response to Reply # 12

Wow, a handfull of cherries that could really fuck someone up

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

420agreenvilleSCAug-05-09 04:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#177, "RE: Shootout Idea"
In response to Reply # 13
Aug-05-09 04:09 PM by 420agreenvilleSC

i want some. holy shit, got an idea. vanilla icecream + those cherries + lil milk + blender. wow, i really want some now

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

freelancefoolAug-08-09 11:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#186, "RE: Shootout Idea"
In response to Reply # 14

I have Abita Amber, Purple Haze, Satsuma Harvest and Turbodog. All sitting in the car waiting to go.

My Blog

TeamDR1665Aug-09-09 11:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#187, "RE: Shootout Idea"
In response to Reply # 15

I'd bring something, but I'm only bringing a single carry on bag this year (no more having to buy clothes at Wal-mart). Besides, I don't get into the whole local, microbrew thing. If I'm gonna drink beer, it's going to come from Germany or the UK.

Reiheitsgebot FTW.

freelancefoolAug-09-09 08:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#190, "RE: Shootout Idea"
In response to Reply # 16

Don't you blaspheme my Abita like that!

My Blog

hazardeclipseAug-11-09 06:22 PM
Member since Oct 09th 2003
640 posts,
#198, "RE: Shootout Idea"
In response to Reply # 17

/me hopes mishawaka brew co is still open in which case i will bring a six pack of four horseman

RIP- Rustbucket 1995-2009

‹hazardeclipse› by the way youre thinking of hazard_eclipse
‹hazardeclipse› thats not my fucking car
‹teklein› Oh yeah
‹hazardeclipse› he stole my name
‹hazardeclipse› fuck that radioactive yellow shit
‹teklein› Hazard_eclipse is the homo.

TeamMichael_97RSAug-12-09 02:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#202, "RE: Shootout Idea"
In response to Reply # 18

I'll bring something from Two Brother's Brewery.

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

freelancefoolAug-12-09 07:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#203, "RE: Shootout Idea"
In response to Reply # 18

That's what I am talking about. I talked a member here into bringing a doppelbock. Hopefully it will be awesome.

My Blog

freelancefoolAug-19-09 03:53 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#258, "RE: Shootout Idea"
In response to Reply # 20

Thanks to all of you who helped make this idea a success. Might have to bring this back next year.

My Blog

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2009 DSM Shootout topic #159 Previous topic | Next topic