Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #833
View in linear mode

Subject: "Intro to my project" Previous topic | Next topic
red95eclipseNov-30-08 10:05 PM
Member since Oct 07th 2008
59 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#833, "Intro to my project"

Ive been using this site for the past 3 years on and off and just recently decided to make an account. I've had several 420a eclipses so I am no stranger. This site is very helpful if you can manage to use the search function. My porject car has already had a turbo installed and since blown up, like most people on here, thats why i've rebuilt. I have a Howell 2.2 stroker short block with all of the goodies and a stage 6 pnp with 1mm oversized valves all from Howell. I am in NO WAY PROMOTING HOWELL AUTOMOTIVE. My experienec with them is horroble. I live in Maryland so if anyone is from around here drop a line. Ive never been to a DSM shoot out but it seems like alot of people on here go so I will try to make it this year to meet as many of you as I can .I will post some pics as soon as I can.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Intro to my project, Moderatorteklein, Dec-01-08 07:20 PM, #1
RE: Intro to my project, red95eclipse, Dec-02-08 04:34 PM, #2
      RE: Intro to my project, 95EcLiPsEr2thaS, Dec-12-08 09:47 AM, #3
      RE: Intro to my project, dalesmitsu, Dec-18-08 10:58 PM, #6
           RE: Intro to my project, red95eclipse, Dec-19-08 10:28 PM, #7
                RE: Intro to my project, TeamDR1665, Dec-22-08 10:32 AM, #8
                     RE: Intro to my project, 99atxdsm, Dec-24-08 06:33 PM, #9
                          RE: Intro to my project, red95eclipse, Dec-27-08 11:47 PM, #10
RE: Intro to my project, Nemo, Dec-13-08 04:59 PM, #4
RE: Intro to my project, red95eclipse, Dec-13-08 09:06 PM, #5

ModeratortekleinDec-01-08 07:20 PM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#836, "RE: Intro to my project"
In response to Reply # 0

Yeah, the Howell consensus is shared by most

Post up some pics!

Welcome to the site, great to have you!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

red95eclipseDec-02-08 04:34 PM
59 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#838, "RE: Intro to my project"
In response to Reply # 1

The daily driver

The project car

The old setup

These pics are alittle old. I would have posted some of the engine but its still in the plastic waiting on parts from Howell. Hopefully the pics worked.

95EcLiPsEr2thaSDec-12-08 09:47 AM
Member since Dec 12th 2008
0 posts,
#843, "RE: Intro to my project"
In response to Reply # 2

Looking good

dalesmitsuDec-18-08 10:58 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#890, "RE: Intro to my project"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by red95eclipse
The daily driver The project car The old setup These pics are alittle old. I would have posted some of the engine but its still in the plastic waiting on parts from Howell. Hopefully the pics worked.

Nope, pics don't work

red95eclipseDec-19-08 10:28 PM
59 posts,
#891, "RE: Intro to my project"
In response to Reply # 6

Damn they didnt show up for me but I thought it was my computer. 95EcLiPsEr2thaS said they were looking good, must have been being sarcastic.

TeamDR1665Dec-22-08 10:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#904, "RE: Intro to my project"
In response to Reply # 7
Dec-22-08 10:33 AM by DR1665

Originally posted by red95eclipse
Damn they didnt show up for me but I thought it was my computer. 95EcLiPsEr2thaS said they were looking good, must have been being sarcastic.

Your links to the pictures aren't complete. You're missing the domain completely. That's the problem. Between the http:// and the picture.jpg, you need domain.com. Not "domain.com," literally, but that's the website where the pictures are hosted.

Lucky for you, we allow our members to host images pertinent to the site. http://www.2gnt.com/upload.php You'll need to log in to the wiki before you have access to the link, but give it a shot. After you upload, the page will give you the link to use to post them pictures here. Share those pictures.

99atxdsmDec-24-08 06:33 PM
Member since Dec 25th 2006
36 posts,
#905, "RE: Intro to my project"
In response to Reply # 8

Welcome to the site!

Tim Reed
76 Colt Galant coupe
77 Colt Galant Wagon
91 GVR4 1350/2000 (Scrapped)
99 Eclipse GS (sold)
89 Suburban 4x4

red95eclipseDec-27-08 11:47 PM
59 posts,
#1086, "RE: Intro to my project"
In response to Reply # 9

Well this is the project car.

For so reason I can't seem to load anymore pics. I uploaded them all the same way and everything, but this is the only one that worked. I can even see them when I use the browse function.

NemoDec-13-08 04:59 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2008
366 posts,
#844, "RE: Intro to my project"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey Red. I'm new here too but the site is cool. Maybe I'll meet you at the Shootout.

Paul

red95eclipseDec-13-08 09:06 PM
59 posts,
#846, "RE: Intro to my project"
In response to Reply # 4

Yea I hope to see alot of people on here at the shootout. Thanks for the comments.

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #833 Previous topic | Next topic