Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #553
View in linear mode

Subject: "Hey everybody" Previous topic | Next topic
cory matthewsJul-27-08 04:43 AM
Member since Jan 14th 2008
10 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#553, "Hey everybody"

I've been lurking here since I first bought my 96 talon base 5spd (february 2006)
My first car and it was a complete ricer when I bought it. It had 176k now it has 177k, that's right I only put a thousand miles on it because I did nonstop work to make it decent.
I DDed it for about a month this summer, then it developed a terrible oil leak from the head gasket. I have another DD and a 92 tsi awd project I'm in the middle of, so the 2gnt is just kind of sitting until I get around to fixing it.
I'll probably do the timing belt, tensioner, water pump, etc while I'm in there and I'm sure I'll be asking tons of questions. As soon as that's done it goes up for sale. But it has been a wild two and a half years. People always ask me about the rear bumper. I gave it a rear disc conversion, big brakes up front from a 2g awd, and I wired in power windows, locks, infinity sound system, etc.

BEFORE:

92 TSI AWD:

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Flipboi89Jul-27-08 05:26 PM
Member since Oct 06th 2007
392 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#559, "RE: Hey everybody"
In response to Reply # 0

welcome man. nice talon very clean and that front isnt soo bad i guess.

Car Status: P0140 o2 circuit number bank 1 sensor 2 Cel. Ill fix it tomorow lol.

Estimated mileage on engine: 15,xxx

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RoninEclipse2GJul-28-08 05:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#560, "RE: Hey everybody"
In response to Reply # 1

welcome, you but the uber ricer "blitz" nose back on?

to each their own I guess.

the 1g is nice, I always liked that color.

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #553 Previous topic | Next topic