Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #489
View in linear mode

Subject: "Newish guy" Previous topic | Next topic
frewJun-12-08 07:48 AM
Member since Oct 04th 2007
5 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#489, "Newish guy"

Been on this site for awhile but never got around to posting. I have a 98 GS couple bolt ons like pace setter header, apexi n1 exhaust, megan test pipe, aem intake, bored out TB (by steve monroe). Not to much, i just like to keep my engine bay clean till i decide if i want to turbo but lowering and new wheels are on my list of things to do first. Well heres some pictures so you guys dont get bored! oh and you can also find me with the same name on tuners, team-2g and DSMpurity.

when i first got the car

How it is now.

Simple exterior shot

And just a cool picture from the Golden Gardens meet i went to this month.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Newish guy, RoninEclipse2G, Jun-12-08 08:00 AM, #1
RE: Newish guy, frew, Jun-17-08 07:34 AM, #2
      RE: Newish guy, RoninEclipse2G, Jun-17-08 08:32 AM, #3
           RE: Newish guy, Moderatorteklein, Jun-17-08 08:56 AM, #4
                RE: Newish guy, Flipboi89, Jun-18-08 07:05 AM, #5
                     RE: Newish guy, TeamDR1665, Jun-22-08 03:04 PM, #6
                          RE: Newish guy, frew, Jun-25-08 10:33 PM, #7
                               RE: Newish guy, 99atxdsm, Jun-28-08 08:48 AM, #8
                                    RE: Newish guy, TeamDR1665, Jul-07-08 06:24 AM, #9
                                         RE: Newish guy, frew, Apr-12-10 02:16 PM, #10
                                         RE: Newish guy, 420agreenvilleSC, Apr-12-10 02:30 PM, #11
                                              RE: Newish guy, dalesmitsu, Apr-13-10 01:01 AM, #12
                                         RE: Newish guy, Fallen4ng31, Apr-13-10 01:16 PM, #13

RoninEclipse2GJun-12-08 08:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#490, "RE: Newish guy"
In response to Reply # 0

welcome. good to have you

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

frewJun-17-08 07:34 AM
5 posts,
#498, "RE: Newish guy"
In response to Reply # 1

What a warm welcome :-P

RoninEclipse2GJun-17-08 08:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#499, "RE: Newish guy"
In response to Reply # 2

sometimes it gets a little slow around here. don't let it bother you

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

ModeratortekleinJun-17-08 08:56 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#500, "RE: Newish guy"
In response to Reply # 3

Happy late welcome!

Flipboi89Jun-18-08 07:05 AM
Member since Oct 06th 2007
392 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#502, "RE: Newish guy"
In response to Reply # 4

yeah welcome man. I like how you keep it clean and match it all red good job

Car Status: P0140 o2 circuit number bank 1 sensor 2 Cel. Ill fix it tomorow lol.

Estimated mileage on engine: 15,xxx

TeamDR1665Jun-22-08 03:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#506, "RE: Newish guy"
In response to Reply # 5

I've seen you around. This place is a bit slow, but you'll find there's usually a lot going on during the day in chat. Good times up there.

frewJun-25-08 10:33 PM
5 posts,
#507, "RE: Newish guy"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by DR1665
I've seen you around. This place is a bit slow, but you'll find there's usually a lot going on during the day in chat. Good times up there.

yeh i frequent alot..aka to many other forums. This one has the best NA info so i use it more for searching. Your pretty much famous on most forums im on.

99atxdsmJun-28-08 08:48 AM
Member since Dec 25th 2006
36 posts,
#508, "RE: Newish guy"
In response to Reply # 7

Driggs is everywhere!
Welcome bro.

Tim Reed
76 Colt Galant coupe
77 Colt Galant Wagon
91 GVR4 1350/2000 (Scrapped)
99 Eclipse GS (sold)
89 Suburban 4x4

TeamDR1665Jul-07-08 06:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#513, "RE: Newish guy"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by 99atxdsm
Driggs is everywhere!

Heh. I'm something of a DSM whore.

frewApr-12-10 02:16 PM
5 posts,
#1650, "RE: Newish guy"
In response to Reply # 9

So its been 2 years since i posted here. I really just use it for searching as the info is the best for 2gnts. Just figured id throw my update on here which is now BOOSTED! freakn pumped still tweaking things but heres some more current pictures.

420agreenvilleSCApr-12-10 02:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#1651, "RE: Newish guy"
In response to Reply # 10

NA power is never enough. Welcome to the club

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

dalesmitsuApr-13-10 01:01 AM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#1652, "RE: Newish guy"
In response to Reply # 11

Welcome, great job.

__
1995 gs Saved from the crusher
1998 RS gone to(Dsm Heaven)
1997 gs gone to Dsm heaven

Fallen4ng31Apr-13-10 01:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#1653, "RE: Newish guy"
In response to Reply # 9
Apr-13-10 01:16 PM by Fallen4ng31

Originally posted by DR1665
Heh. I'm something of a -whore.

Fixed for ya, B.

OP - Welcome.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #489 Previous topic | Next topic