Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #326
View in linear mode

Subject: "New/old here" Previous topic | Next topic
MesmerizedApr-06-08 11:55 AM
Member since Apr 05th 2008
28 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#326, "New/old here"

Hey guys, I used to lurk under a different name a few years ago, I left for a while and my e-mail account expired, so, I made a new UN.

I'm back because I recently found out that insurance is a total bitch and I'm stuck with my 2G until I'm out of college. (AIG wanted just below $10,000 for full coverage on an 05 Tacoma)

I have had my 2G for over 4 years now, its a 99 RS, monarch green. Its auto, soon to be 5spd swap with turbo build.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneApr-07-08 04:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#327, "RE: New/old here"
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome back!

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MesmerizedApr-09-08 05:31 PM
28 posts,
#330, "RE: New/old here"
In response to Reply # 1

Its good to be back.

This summers plans include:

- Restoring everything I've messed with to stock (interior mainly)
- ATX-MTX swap
- stock or Greddy axle-back/Thermal full exhaust (GST)
- Injen intake/? header or low boost turbo build based on financial situation at the time

TeamDR1665Apr-10-08 06:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#331, "RE: New/old here"
In response to Reply # 2

AIG is hella pricey. They wanted $150/mo for state mins on my Galant. Progressive Direct charges me $40. Just a head's up.

MesmerizedApr-10-08 08:16 AM
28 posts,
#332, "RE: New/old here"
In response to Reply # 3
Apr-10-08 08:17 AM by Mesmerized

I started looking around after that incident, esurance quoted me ~$1,800/6 mo. which is still out of the range of what I'm willing to pay.

It costs me $150/mo to have liability on my 2G and thats the cheapest I've found. :ugh:

I really hate insurance.

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #326 Previous topic | Next topic