Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #320
View in linear mode

Subject: "New Pictures of my baby" Previous topic | Next topic
KimikoApr-05-08 01:20 AM
Member since Mar 25th 2008
3 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#320, "New Pictures of my baby"

Hello, my name is Kimiko. I live in the city of Albany in the San Francisco bay area. I have always been into tuner cars but never really had my own until last year when I bought a 96 Integra GS-R. Unfortunately I did not have that car very long. Now I have a new project car and I am really excited about fixing it up. For now I am cleaning up the exterior and will be getting body work and a new paint job. Later I plan on installing a turbo when time and $ permits.

I bought my 95 Eclipse GS 2 weeks ago. It was nothing to look at with it's broken headlights, bumper ect. I am happy to say that over the past 2 weeks it has already started to clean up well. So far I have changed the bumper, hood, headlights, window trim, passenger airbag, tail lights and last night it received new shoes.

I have posted new pictures titled Kim1-Kim10

http://www.2gnt.com/graphics/index.php?page=20

Thanks

Kimiko

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

freelancefoolApr-05-08 03:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#321, "RE: New Pictures of my baby"
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Gotta love the silver on a 2g car.

My Blog

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorbullettdsmApr-06-08 12:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#325, "RE: New Pictures of my baby"
In response to Reply # 1

You are welcome

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

dsmmythApr-07-08 12:09 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#328, "RE: New Pictures of my baby"
In response to Reply # 2

Welcome. What wheels are those?

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

dalesmitsuApr-07-08 04:20 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#329, "RE: New Pictures of my baby"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by dsmmyth
Welcome. What wheels are those?

Weclome, nice talon and Motegi wheels

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #320 Previous topic | Next topic