Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2288
View in linear mode

Subject: "Hello from Paul at RTM" Previous topic | Next topic
VendorPaul-RTMRacingOct-24-12 03:10 PM
Member since Oct 24th 2012
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2288, "Hello from Paul at RTM"

Just a quick hello from Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada (the home of the famous falls!)

Please don't be too hard on me when I mention this up front: I don't own a DSM NT, but I've owned a few DSM T's (four at one time or the other). Don't worry, though, I have no intention of giving any misguided 4G63-centric advice. I happen to work for a place that happens to carry parts for (among other platforms) the 2g NT. (There's no need to worry about me trying to sneak in any commercial plugs (even subtle disguised ones). Well, except for my username, I guess, and if the moderators want me to change that, I will).

The main reason for my joining this forum is to aid in familiarizing myself with the NT platform. If this is in-and-of-itself considered a no-no, then I suppose my account should be deleted and I'll live out the rest of my days as a guest only.

Anyway, as I say, hello from the 'Falls (as we affectionately call them).

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Slo2gOct-24-12 10:05 PM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2289, "RE: Hello from Paul at RTM"
In response to Reply # 0

Hello Paul...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneNov-10-12 12:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14937 posts,
#2290, "RE: Hello from Paul at RTM"
In response to Reply # 0

You're as welcome here as anyone. Thanks for joining!

There is a ton of info here on the platform and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. We're a helpful bunch, mostly

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2288 Previous topic | Next topic