Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2263
View in linear mode

Subject: "New To Forum From Virginia" Previous topic | Next topic
foxracing82085Jul-05-12 01:21 PM
Member since Jul 05th 2012
0 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2263, "New To Forum From Virginia"

Hello All, My name is Daniel and I am from Salem, VA. I am still fairly new to DSMs I guess. I have had mine since November 2010. I have a 1996 Eclipse GS with 135XXX miles with an AT. It is green, hopefully get to paint it soon, the color of choice I want to get it painted is Carbon Fiber Metallic, which is like a silver color. So far, I have yet to put 2000 miles on this vehicle myself. Mainly, I have been trying to fix some of the issues on it before I make it my daily driver for my 60 mile one way commute to work. As of now, I need to replace the water pump and swap the timing belt. I will list all my modifications on my profile.

Dan R.
SGT, US Army
1996 GS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

AdministratorCODE4Jul-05-12 02:19 PM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2264, "RE: New To Forum From Virginia"
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome to the forum. I take it your COMSEC/OPSEC rules do not care that much that you use a .mil for public forum registrations, etc? :p

---

2012 2500HD LML

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

foxracing82085Jul-05-12 02:23 PM
Member since Jul 05th 2012
0 posts,
#2265, "RE: New To Forum From Virginia"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by CODE4
Welcome to the forum. I take it your COMSEC/OPSEC rules do not care that much that you use a .mil for public forum registrations, etc? :p

Thank you! As long as no sensitive information is entered or any COMSEC/OPSEC rules are not violated I can use my .mil email address.

Dan R.
SGT, US Army
1996 GS

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2263 Previous topic | Next topic