Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2175
View in linear mode

Subject: "New to 2gNT" Previous topic | Next topic
twelve_16Mar-30-12 04:23 PM
Member since Mar 28th 2012
3 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2175, "New to 2gNT"

So i posted in the pits trying to upload pics which is what i thought you were supposed to do but im guessing i was wrong.

Anyways I recently bought a 99 Eclipse GS OZ. It's my 3rd DSM, I also had a Celtic Blue Pearl 96 GS, and a 95 TSI Fwd. I picked the car up fairly cheap with a few issues, like the timing seems to be retarded a bit since it smells like it runs rich, lopes at idle, and seems really poochy among a few small other things. I really like the whole OZ thing since it gives the appearance of a GST or GSX without the price tag.

As of now the car has 115xxx miles on it, 5 speed, Underdrive Crank pulley, CAI, Header, MSD coil pack, short throw shifter, drilled and slotted rotors, and dual piston calipers. I'm looking for 3g GTS rims (if they fit) certain evo rims, or some black 18s. Also sportline lowering springs, hids, and a better intake manifold. In the near future i plan to piece together a turbo kit in order to keep up with some buddies (Turbo SS Cobalt and a turbo TC). I wouldn't say i'm a ####ie but i'm no expert either so i joined this site to hopefully get some help when i need it with the whole turbo project and to help out others where and when i can.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

megaskillzMar-30-12 05:37 PM
Member since Oct 12th 2008
105 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2176, "RE: New to 2gNT"
In response to Reply # 0

Cars looks super clean! Welcome aboard.

98 GS manual - ATMT completed
91 Hyundai Excel- 4g63t swap pending
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2553845/1998-mitsubishi-eclipse

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

twelve_16Apr-02-12 02:01 AM
Member since Mar 28th 2012
3 posts,
#2177, "RE: New to 2gNT"
In response to Reply # 1

Thanks man... Its not perfect but its not bad for a 13 year old Wisconsin car... Your car looks pretty clean too i like the rims.

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2175 Previous topic | Next topic