Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2171
View in linear mode

Subject: "Hello" Previous topic | Next topic
toueeyoreeyangMar-20-12 06:03 AM
Member since Mar 19th 2012
9 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2171, "Hello"
Mar-20-12 06:38 AM by toueeyoreeyang

Hello everyone. Newb here. So I finally joined the site after browsing for a month. I just purchased a 98 eclipse gs that had a couple of engine issues. Needed a new water pump, thermostat, rad cap, & vss. All that is now fixed. Took 2 days and just tackled everything for about 3 hours each day. (Wife wanted to do other things because it was BEAUTIFUL here in STP MN) A happy wife makes a happy life..... I think. Anyways, the car is finally up and running and I already got some advice fixing a rear hatch issue and it was dead on! This site is awesome! Now I just need to find out where in the Twin Cities I can get a nice paint job for a good price! LOL

Gonna boost it baby!

98 GS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Babbz413Mar-20-12 07:34 AM
Member since Mar 18th 2009
260 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2172, "RE: Hello"
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome!

95 GS Boosted

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2171 Previous topic | Next topic