Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 5 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2155
View in linear mode

Subject: "new DSM'er!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
OZ-TurboFeb-09-12 09:34 AM
Member since Feb 09th 2012
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2155, "new DSM'er!!!!"

Hello I'm Gustavo but you'all can call me Gus, I currently own a 1999 eclipse GS OZ edition, with the 420a engine, that is turbo now, is not finish yet, all it needs is a downpipe, and i'm running 4psi stock internals and stock clutch for now but i want to run 8psi safety with a SFMU, hope to learn more and make new friends, and sorry for my english. well here are some pics

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: new DSM'er!!!!, JoshDSM, Feb-09-12 10:06 AM, #1
RE: new DSM'er!!!!, jdm1990, Feb-09-12 10:12 AM, #2
      RE: new DSM'er!!!!, Fallen4ng31, Feb-09-12 01:05 PM, #3
           RE: new DSM'er!!!!, OZ-Turbo, Feb-09-12 04:50 PM, #4
                RE: new DSM'er!!!!, Slo2g, Feb-09-12 10:01 PM, #5
                     RE: new DSM'er!!!!, OZ-Turbo, Feb-10-12 07:54 AM, #6
                          RE: new DSM'er!!!!, Slo2g, Feb-10-12 10:06 AM, #7
                               RE: new DSM'er!!!!, 2ndGen-ElTalon, Feb-10-12 09:11 PM, #8
                                    RE: new DSM'er!!!!, Moderatorxcasbonx, Feb-13-12 09:18 AM, #9

JoshDSMFeb-09-12 10:06 AM
Member since Aug 29th 2010
69 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2156, "RE: new DSM'er!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Looks good man. More pics haha. Im also just finishing my turbo build.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

jdm1990Feb-09-12 10:12 AM
Member since Jun 19th 2010
76 posts,
#2157, "RE: new DSM'er!!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

Welcome! Looks good.

Fallen4ng31Feb-09-12 01:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#2158, "RE: new DSM'er!!!!"
In response to Reply # 2

Welcome!

È italiana la vostra lingua primaria?

¿Es español su lengua materna?

We've got quite a few multi-lingual members. So chances are we can break down any language barriers that come up.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

OZ-TurboFeb-09-12 04:50 PM
1 posts,
#2159, "RE: new DSM'er!!!!"
In response to Reply # 3

thanks guys!!
Fallen4ng31: yes my language is spanish
jdm1990: thanks man!
JoshDSM: here you go one more pic.

Slo2gFeb-09-12 10:01 PM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
#2160, "RE: new DSM'er!!!!"
In response to Reply # 4

Is that an NC tag? If so you could be somewhat local...

OZ-TurboFeb-10-12 07:54 AM
1 posts,
#2161, "RE: new DSM'er!!!!"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by Slo2g
Is that an NC tag? If so you could be somewhat local...

yes it is a NC tag, from Cary

Slo2gFeb-10-12 10:06 AM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
#2162, "RE: new DSM'er!!!!"
In response to Reply # 6

Ahh, your about 4 hours away. Not too bad.

2ndGen-ElTalonFeb-10-12 09:11 PM
Member since May 26th 2010
88 posts,
#2163, "RE: new DSM'er!!!!"
In response to Reply # 7

Looking good, Welcome to the site.

Originally posted by 740TurboBrick

"Dsms run on Gasoline, DSMers run on Alcohol...Id bring a tank to refuel the DSMers..."

ModeratorxcasbonxFeb-13-12 09:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#2164, "RE: new DSM'er!!!!"
In response to Reply # 8

Welcome, keep up the good work!

I contributed to the Wiki.

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2155 Previous topic | Next topic