Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2144
View in linear mode

Subject: "Awesome Video" Previous topic | Next topic
season_of_agesJan-25-12 11:02 PM
Member since Jan 25th 2012
0 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2144, "Awesome Video"

Made me feel like I was signing up for Taco Bell employment all over again!
Anywayz, I'm here cuz I got an Avenger. Thought I'd sign up n see what I can contribute here! aha
Mostly interested in buyin parts
anywho, hi everyone
See ya around

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

2ndGen-ElTalonJan-26-12 06:35 AM
Member since May 26th 2010
88 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2145, "RE: Awesome Video"
In response to Reply # 0

Hello, Welcome. You can browse the BST forums I believe, though I think there is some type of lurker period until you can actually make threads/replies for that sub forum.

Anyways, we are very big here on sticking to the basics, starting simple, doing PLENTY of research, & the fundamentals of auto mechanics. When you get down to it, its only as smart as you are. If you are NOT smart enough, SEARCH, or ASK questions here.

ONE huge thing we are complete assholes about, again, just can't stress this enough man. Proper Grammar, Spelling, & Punctuation go a long ways around here. Look at it like this, if someone is competent & mature enough to use a vocabulary above 1st grade. Then they can type in full words, sentences, & post accordingly. "not lke Disssss" -- We do not like that.

Other than that, There are thousands of bits & pieces of information here, many of which are sticked in the Articles section. You will find your stay here enjoyable, & the people who we interact with are definitely, some of the smartest out there you can find.

Good Luck, Lets see the Car!

Jeff.

Originally posted by 740TurboBrick

"Dsms run on Gasoline, DSMers run on Alcohol...Id bring a tank to refuel the DSMers..."

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

FotowntalonJan-26-12 09:37 AM
Member since Aug 09th 2009
350 posts,
#2146, "RE: Awesome Video"
In response to Reply # 1

I'm confused, where is the "Awesome Video"?

97 Talon ESi 14.943@91.35MPH N/A!
"If you need someone to provide an itemized build of materials and a flowchart to walk you through every build-related question you will need to answer at each step of the process, you shouldn't be playing with cars. "-Driggs

season_of_agesJan-26-12 09:58 AM
Member since Jan 25th 2012
0 posts,
#2147, "RE: Awesome Video"
In response to Reply # 2

the video located under the "Mandatory for new members." thread? I believe it is stickied, the first in this subforum

FotowntalonJan-26-12 04:46 PM
Member since Aug 09th 2009
350 posts,
#2148, "RE: Awesome Video"
In response to Reply # 3

Wow, I never noticed that.

97 Talon ESi 14.943@91.35MPH N/A!
"If you need someone to provide an itemized build of materials and a flowchart to walk you through every build-related question you will need to answer at each step of the process, you shouldn't be playing with cars. "-Driggs

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2144 Previous topic | Next topic