Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2015
View in linear mode

Subject: "new to the forums with a annoying problem looking for help" Previous topic | Next topic
boogzjMay-16-11 07:22 PM
Member since May 16th 2011
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2015, "new to the forums with a annoying problem looking for help"

got a 98 eclipse gs non turbo amp wire popped and hit the throttle body gave a code of p0123 throttle position sensor high output turn the car on revs up to 4000 disconnecting the battery terminal i popped it again with a lose battery holder blew the pcm car would not start got another pcm with the same numbers 9833ai plugged up still would not run fired but sputterd and struggled then shut off so i spliced new wires from throttle body to pcm sanded down ground and tried to start it started up no problem but still had idle problem i did replace the tps b4 start up tho so then i also replaced iac (idle air control) and still the same tried old pcm even tho it was fried nothing plugged back in new one and again wont start im so lost and flussterd anybody have a answer........

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2015 Previous topic | Next topic