Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2003
View in linear mode

Subject: "New guy from Milwaukee" Previous topic | Next topic
Paranoid4LifeMay-07-11 04:43 PM
Member since May 07th 2011
25 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2003, "New guy from Milwaukee"

My name is Gabriel, I'm from Milwaukee, WI. I just got a 96 Mitsubishi Eclipse, not sure if its a base or GS. Ive had 2 97 Dodge Avenger's(both 420a's), one n/a and one boosted, so I'm familiar with basically everything about the car since everything except the body itself is the same. For now Ill just be getting it in good condition, and slowly over time Ill be tastefully modding it. I really enjoy these cars, and the engine, they are a lot of fun.

1997 Dodge Avenger ES - Sold
1997 Dodge Avenger (boosted) - Parted
1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse - Current car

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

rstareMay-07-11 04:56 PM
Member since Jun 26th 2008
31 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2004, "RE: New guy from Milwaukee"
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome to the forums!
I'm about an hour south of you.

- Ryan

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Wes TankMay-09-11 11:03 AM
Member since Oct 13th 2006
214 posts,
#2007, "RE: New guy from Milwaukee"
In response to Reply # 1

Welcome. I'm in miltown as well.

2ndGen-ElTalonMay-13-11 05:51 AM
Member since May 26th 2010
88 posts,
#2008, "RE: New guy from Milwaukee"
In response to Reply # 2

Cool Cool, As you can see this Community is where you want to be with you're 2GNT.

Welcome Man, Lets see the Car!

Indeed I am in Milwaukee aswell.

Originally posted by 740TurboBrick

"Dsms run on Gasoline, DSMers run on Alcohol...Id bring a tank to refuel the DSMers..."

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2003 Previous topic | Next topic