Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1998
View in linear mode

Subject: "New guy from Nebraska" Previous topic | Next topic
jangusApr-27-11 06:59 PM
Member since Jan 04th 2011
0 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1998, "New guy from Nebraska"

#### checking in. Wife and I recently picked up a '95 Eclipse RS 5-speed. Already used some of the information on this site to clear up it's first problem. Turned out to be the infamous plastic bodied crank sensor. Got a later replacement and wired it in. Car runs for more than 15 minutes now. LOL.
It still has a couple issues that I'll fix using the excellent information base here.
Anyway, that's all.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMay-05-11 10:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14937 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2002, "RE: New guy from Nebraska"
In response to Reply # 0

Glad to have you!

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

stracer107May-08-11 05:37 PM
Member since Dec 25th 2007
49 posts,
#2005, "RE: New guy from Nebraska"
In response to Reply # 1

Where at in nebraska do u live

97 RS blown engine

jangusMay-08-11 06:49 PM
Member since Jan 04th 2011
0 posts,
#2006, "RE: New guy from Nebraska"
In response to Reply # 2

We live in Lincoln. The Eclipse is pretty much just daily transportation for my wife. I'm not allowed to mod it. LOL. I have other cars for that anyway.

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1998 Previous topic | Next topic