Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1955
View in linear mode

Subject: "New girl." Previous topic | Next topic
Karma96Mar-27-11 06:24 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2011
0 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1955, "New girl."

Hey everyone. My name is Brooke. I've never been much for forums but I'm giving it a shot so please excuse my ignorance. haha. I currently own a 96 eclipse rs (my new daily drive I just bought from my friend) and a 90 tsi awd that's been on jackstands for a while. This makes my 4th dsm. I live in Woodruff, SC. I guess that's about it, I will probably be lurking and asking a load of questions.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: New girl., Moderatorteklein, Mar-27-11 06:26 PM, #1
RE: New girl., Karma96, Mar-27-11 06:41 PM, #2
      RE: New girl., Moderatorteklein, Mar-27-11 06:51 PM, #3
      RE: New girl., Slo2g, Mar-27-11 06:56 PM, #4
      RE: New girl., Karma96, Mar-27-11 07:03 PM, #6
      RE: New girl., Karma96, Mar-27-11 07:01 PM, #5
      RE: New girl., Karma96, Mar-27-11 07:08 PM, #7
      RE: New girl., Slo2g, Mar-27-11 07:10 PM, #8
           RE: New girl., Karma96, Mar-27-11 07:13 PM, #9
                RE: New girl., Slo2g, Mar-27-11 07:15 PM, #10
                     RE: New girl., Karma96, Mar-27-11 07:20 PM, #11
                          RE: New girl., Slo2g, Mar-27-11 07:28 PM, #12
                               RE: New girl., Karma96, Mar-27-11 07:33 PM, #13
      RE: New girl., Moderatorteklein, Mar-28-11 05:23 AM, #14
           RE: New girl., Karma96, Mar-28-11 06:48 AM, #15
                RE: New girl., Moderatorteklein, Mar-28-11 06:49 AM, #16
                     RE: New girl., Karma96, Mar-28-11 10:58 AM, #17
                          RE: New girl., 420agreenvilleSC, Mar-28-11 12:27 PM, #18
                               RE: New girl., Karma96, Mar-28-11 12:31 PM, #19
RE: New girl., likuitn, Mar-28-11 02:42 PM, #20
RE: New girl., Karma96, Mar-28-11 04:31 PM, #21

ModeratortekleinMar-27-11 06:26 PM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#1956, "RE: New girl."
In response to Reply # 0
Mar-27-11 06:27 PM by teklein

Originally posted by Karma96
Hey everyone. My name is Brooke. I've never been much for forums but I'm giving it a shot so please excuse my ignorance. haha. I currently own a 96 eclipse rs (my new daily drive I just bought from my friend) and a 90 tsi awd that's been on jackstands for a while. This makes my 4th dsm. I live in Woodruff, SC. I guess that's about it, I will probably be lurking and asking a load of questions.

Welcome!

I live in Woodruff as well. Slo2g is right by Westgate mall, and Mikey is in Greenville.

What color is the RS? Anything done to it?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Karma96Mar-27-11 06:41 PM
0 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1957, "RE: New girl."
In response to Reply # 1
Mar-27-11 06:59 PM by Karma96

wow! nice! it's red. I'm going to try to post pictures if my hughes net will allow me. haha.

ModeratortekleinMar-27-11 06:51 PM
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#1958, "RE: New girl."
In response to Reply # 2

wow! nice! it's red. I'm going to try to post pictures if my hughes net will allow me. haha.

Cool! I take it you live in Woodruff Woodruff then

I am right near Reidville.

Slo2gMar-27-11 06:56 PM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
#1959, "RE: New girl."
In response to Reply # 3

Yep. Do/did you go to WHS? I did, used to live in that neck of the woods. Btw, would you be interested in a 91 talon tsi awd by any chance ?

Karma96Mar-27-11 07:03 PM
0 posts,
#1961, "RE: New girl."
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by Slo2g
Yep. Do/did you go to WHS? I did, used to live in that neck of the woods. Btw, would you be interested in a 91 talon tsi awd by any chance ?

Nah, I didn't. I moved here about 2 years ago from reidville area. And i'm interested in everything. haha.

Karma96Mar-27-11 07:01 PM
0 posts,
#1960, "RE: New girl."
In response to Reply # 3

lol! yeah woodruff woodruff! 12 acres with no highspeed in my area. sucks! :p

Karma96Mar-27-11 07:08 PM
0 posts,
#1962, "RE: New girl."
In response to Reply # 2

I forgot to say it was my best friends Jesse Morgan. You guys probably know him being local and all?

Slo2gMar-27-11 07:10 PM
1074 posts,
#1963, "RE: New girl."
In response to Reply # 7
Mar-27-11 07:13 PM by Slo2g

lol, you have my old bumpers on it then. Cant believe he sold it finally. So you used to have a talon too right?

If you really interested in the 1g then just PM me.

Karma96Mar-27-11 07:13 PM
0 posts,
#1964, "RE: New girl."
In response to Reply # 8

lol, you have my old bumpers on it then. Cant believe he sold it finally. So you used to have a talon too right?

lol! nice I guess I do have your old bumpers. Thanks! I know. He's stationed in Hawaii so he kind of had to sell it. How did you know I used to have a talon?! haha. I had a white 2g esi talon.

Slo2gMar-27-11 07:15 PM
1074 posts,
#1965, "RE: New girl."
In response to Reply # 9

Well, if my name was Mikey, it would be because I sit outside your window at night, but since my name is Zac, its because Jesse used to talk about you and your talon.

Karma96Mar-27-11 07:20 PM
0 posts,
#1966, "RE: New girl."
In response to Reply # 10

Well, if my name was Mikey, it would be because I sit outside your window at night, but since my name is Zac, its because Jesse used to talk about you and your talon.

lmao! wow. who's mikey again?! and oh okay that makes sense. and nice to meet you Zac. haha :p

Slo2gMar-27-11 07:28 PM
1074 posts,
#1967, "RE: New girl."
In response to Reply # 11

Another local, we tend to get beer and wings at least once a month. Next maybe you should come out and hang with us.

Karma96Mar-27-11 07:33 PM
0 posts,
#1968, "RE: New girl."
In response to Reply # 12

Definately! I'll PM you my number. Don't forget to invite me. :p

ModeratortekleinMar-28-11 05:23 AM
1699 posts,
#1969, "RE: New girl."
In response to Reply # 2

Hah! I remember this car

Power steering pump still bad?

Karma96Mar-28-11 06:48 AM
0 posts,
#1970, "RE: New girl."
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by teklein
Originally posted by Karma96 wow! nice! it's red. I'm going to try to post pictures if my hughes net will allow me. haha.
Hah! I remember this car Power steering pump still bad?

Lol.. It leaks power steering fluid everywhere..

ModeratortekleinMar-28-11 06:49 AM
1699 posts,
#1971, "RE: New girl."
In response to Reply # 15
Mar-28-11 06:52 AM by teklein

Originally posted by Karma96 wow! nice! it's red. I'm going to try to post pictures if my hughes net will allow me. haha.

Yeah, he asked me if I had one, then he vanished.

Let it be known, I have one - still

Although if its leaking, its probably just crushwashers. A PS pump would have to be pretty messed up to just leak.

Karma96Mar-28-11 10:58 AM
0 posts,
#1973, "RE: New girl."
In response to Reply # 16

Yeah, he asked me if I had one, then he vanished. Let it be known, I have one - still Although if its leaking, its probably just crushwashers. A PS pump would have to be pretty messed up to just leak.

Yeah probably the marines made him disappear. Lol Okay. Thanks.. Ill try the crushwashers.

420agreenvilleSCMar-28-11 12:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#1974, "RE: New girl."
In response to Reply # 17
Mar-28-11 12:31 PM by 420agreenvilleSC

good to see you finally made it. you are now home. welcome!

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Karma96Mar-28-11 12:31 PM
0 posts,
#1976, "RE: New girl."
In response to Reply # 18

Originally posted by 420agreenvilleSC
good to see you made it. you are now home! welcome!

Thanks!

likuitnMar-28-11 02:42 PM
Member since Oct 23rd 2008
6 posts,
#1980, "RE: New girl."
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome, good looking RS.

Karma96Mar-28-11 04:31 PM
0 posts,
#1982, "RE: New girl."
In response to Reply # 20

Originally posted by likuitn
Welcome, good looking RS.

Thanks!!

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1955 Previous topic | Next topic