Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1938
View in linear mode

Subject: "New Guy" Previous topic | Next topic
PhatboyFeb-24-11 01:15 PM
Member since Feb 20th 2011
0 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1938, "New Guy"

Well My name is Greg aka Phatboy I was refered to this site by a buddy from tamparacing. I have a 96 Dodge Avenger Es its my first 420a so im here to learn. im not used to this forum script so it will take some time to adjust but im here to stay. thanx for reading

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

AdministratorCODE4Feb-24-11 01:28 PM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1939, "RE: New Guy"
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome!

---

2012 2500HD LML

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

420agreenvilleSCFeb-24-11 03:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1525 posts,
#1940, "RE: New Guy"
In response to Reply # 1

tamparacing is an awesome little community. welcome

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

AdministratorCODE4Feb-24-11 03:03 PM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
#1941, "RE: New Guy"
In response to Reply # 2

Eh, it is really not little, nor is it awesome. But I guess you could call it a community. Heh.

---

2012 2500HD LML

420agreenvilleSCFeb-24-11 03:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1525 posts,
#1942, "RE: New Guy"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by CODE4
Eh, it is really not little, nor is it awesome. But I guess you could call it a community. Heh.

Says Dave during a street race in Tampa....

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

jdm1990Mar-03-11 03:59 PM
Member since Jun 19th 2010
76 posts,
#1950, "RE: New Guy"
In response to Reply # 4

this dudes already selling his avenger tho..

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1938 Previous topic | Next topic