Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #189
View in linear mode

Subject: "newish...." Previous topic | Next topic
biggie16gFeb-12-08 03:01 PM
Member since May 28th 2007
84 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#189, "newish...."

hey my name is danny. last december i picked up my first 95 eclipse gs and lost it in an accident a short time later. i was discouraged but determined not to let it get me down. i searched around the internet for a new chasis because the engine in my eclipse was about the only fucking thing still usable on the car. i found my new project, i live in pennsylvania and i found my car in Rochester, NY. i drove up 6 hours to pick up my car with its blown engine and all and towed it home behind my safari mini van for another six hours. the car is a 97 eagle talon esi with then 87,000 miles. the engine i installed had 93,000 miles on it. i paid only 500 for the whole car, engine still intact. i started working on my car on the 24th of fuckin december and am pround to say that it was running way before my set date of the 14th of feb. the car looks great with 17 inch rims, f-1 fenders, headers, aem cold air intake, and strut bars rear and front. the only thing im waiting on now is the money to pay for my fucking expensive insurance... pics will be coming asap. let me know what u guys think. later.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: newish...., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Feb-12-08 04:52 PM, #1
RE: newish...., 95eclipse420A, Feb-12-08 06:01 PM, #2
      RE: newish...., biggie16g, Feb-13-08 05:47 AM, #3
           RE: newish...., Fallen4ng31, Feb-13-08 10:20 AM, #4
                RE: newish...., freelancefool, Feb-13-08 04:42 PM, #5
                     RE: newish...., biggie16g, Feb-14-08 04:31 PM, #6

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneFeb-12-08 04:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14937 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#190, "RE: newish...."
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

95eclipse420AFeb-12-08 06:01 PM
Member since Jan 01st 2005
139 posts,
#191, "RE: newish...."
In response to Reply # 1

We definately would like to see some pics. What are your future plans? oh yeah, WELCOME!

Banned

biggie16gFeb-13-08 05:47 AM
84 posts,
#193, "RE: newish...."
In response to Reply # 2
Feb-13-08 05:51 AM by biggie16g

thanx guys. umm.. im def. putting a 2.5 inch exhaust on as soon as i get the cash. my friend has some megan lowering springs that look great so im def. going to be lowering my car with them asap. and hopefully over the summer i will be turbo charging my car again if money is not an issue. for now its just gana be dumb shit like painting the interior and maby getting the valve cover and intake manifold pollished. the car looks great so there is not to much cosmetic work to be done. ill get u guys pics as soon as i can its snowing today otherwise i would do it now. ive got like 5 pics on my myspace if u wana check them out awhile. the address is www.myspace.com/emericauntitled later.

Fallen4ng31Feb-13-08 10:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#194, "RE: newish...."
In response to Reply # 3
Feb-13-08 10:21 AM by Fallen4ng31

You're going to drop it and not upgrade the suspension?

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

freelancefoolFeb-13-08 04:42 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#195, "RE: newish...."
In response to Reply # 4

Welcome. Also I agree with ^^^^. Personally, I suggest Tokico shocks. They are quite nice.

My Blog

biggie16gFeb-14-08 04:31 PM
84 posts,
#196, "RE: newish...."
In response to Reply # 5

well for now i dont got much money and i heard that the megan lowering springs run about 110 a set. ill prob upgrade the suspension eventually but right now im just drained for cash! how much do those shocks u were talkin bout run??

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #189 Previous topic | Next topic