Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1877
View in linear mode

Subject: "saying hi to some old friends" Previous topic | Next topic
superdavesgstJan-06-11 12:09 AM
Member since Jun 22nd 2002
270 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1877, "saying hi to some old friends"

mainly dark one and captain mike, been out of the dsm world for quite some time. still miss the gst, lol. well i hope ya'll have been doing great. im still in beaumont and see saberkahnz ( jake ) pretty often. he's still into the 1st gens, trying to talk me into another dsm. i may get one for a gas getter as my cars get like 12mpg's. well ill be checkin in here more often.
laters guys,
dave

2004 white mach1
k&n fipk,Meziere w/p,mac headers,o/r prochamber, bassani c/b, ported heads&intake,php 3/8" spacer,accel coils & hardcore wires, comp 106400 cams,03 cobra flywheel&clutch,456gear,FR 31spline axles & center diff. steeda shifter & quad adjuster

2001 svt lightning
magnaflow C/B,4lb lower,accufab t.b.,lfp E fan, FR waterpump,punisher VB,obx headers

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: saying hi to some old friends, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jan-06-11 10:05 AM, #1
RE: saying hi to some old friends, superdavesgst, Jan-06-11 07:43 PM, #2
      RE: saying hi to some old friends, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jan-06-11 08:55 PM, #3
           RE: saying hi to some old friends, superdavesgst, Jan-06-11 10:03 PM, #4
                RE: saying hi to some old friends, ez, Jan-12-11 02:28 PM, #5
                     RE: saying hi to some old friends, superdavesgst, Jan-20-11 06:30 PM, #6

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJan-06-11 10:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1878, "RE: saying hi to some old friends"
In response to Reply # 0

Holy shit man, you're still alive?

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

superdavesgstJan-06-11 07:43 PM
270 posts,
#1879, "RE: saying hi to some old friends"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by DarkOne
Holy shit man, you're still alive?

mr jack daniels and beer havent pickled me yet, lol. we need to party again one day. since street racing around here is dead pretty much all i do is go bar hopping these days.

2004 white mach1
k&n fipk,Meziere w/p,mac headers,o/r prochamber, bassani c/b, ported heads&intake,php 3/8" spacer,accel coils & hardcore wires, comp 106400 cams,03 cobra flywheel&clutch,456gear,FR 31spline axles & center diff. steeda shifter & quad adjuster

2001 svt lightning
magnaflow C/B,4lb lower,accufab t.b.,lfp E fan, FR waterpump,punisher VB,obx headers

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJan-06-11 08:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#1880, "RE: saying hi to some old friends"
In response to Reply # 2

PM me your number, next time I'm in Beaumont I'll give you a call!

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

superdavesgstJan-06-11 10:03 PM
270 posts,
#1881, "RE: saying hi to some old friends"
In response to Reply # 3

check your mail. it wont let me PM from my puter at work.

2004 white mach1

2001 svt lightning

ezJan-12-11 02:28 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#1885, "RE: saying hi to some old friends"
In response to Reply # 4

Wow, blast from the past. Hope you hang around these parts more often.

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

superdavesgstJan-20-11 06:30 PM
270 posts,
#1902, "RE: saying hi to some old friends"
In response to Reply # 5

ill try to chime in from time to time. im usually on svtperformance.com or the mach1registry, there are some dsm guys on the svt site. i may get a 1g awd for a workcar next year.

2004 white mach1

2001 svt lightning

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1877 Previous topic | Next topic