Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1834
View in linear mode

Subject: "First DSM.. Whats good.." Previous topic | Next topic
southkurtkDec-09-10 09:44 PM
Member since Dec 09th 2010
0 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1834, "First DSM.. Whats good.."

So whats up ppl. im here to read and learn more about the 420a engine as i am new to it. I am a turbo dodge lover at heart i have owned about 6 dodge daytona turbo cars but i ran into this 1999 eclipse rs for a good deal and i really like it. it having a chrysler engine helps. So as a person that can not leave a car alone i want to make it better in every way I came here to learn. I have read and learned alot already. I have only had the car a month and i have already found a header,a greddy exhaust and a AEM cold air intake for cheap local. The car had a horrible paint job and some horrible body work so i had my brother spray paint it flat green. It was orginally green so it looks decent. Got some Gst rims off craigs list and put new tires on them and have been driving it ever since with no problems. i took it to the drag strip already and it ran 16.1 at 86.3 as its best ET so far. Goal is low 15's. Thats my story so far... I am also looking for a set of those crower cams stage 2 all motor if anyone has a used set? and 99 m/t afx ecu? oh yeah... my name is kevin... If Anyone interested in seeing pics I shall post them!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: First DSM.. Whats good.., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Dec-09-10 09:52 PM, #1
RE: First DSM.. Whats good.., Babbz413, Dec-10-10 10:57 AM, #2
RE: First DSM.. Whats good.., dalesmitsu, Dec-11-10 03:07 AM, #3
RE: First DSM.. Whats good.., 420agreenvilleSC, Dec-11-10 05:23 PM, #4
      RE: First DSM.. Whats good.., doughboy23, Dec-11-10 07:50 PM, #5
RE: First DSM.. Whats good.., Shake_Zulla, Dec-13-10 05:29 PM, #6
RE: First DSM.. Whats good.., jdm1990, Dec-14-10 06:34 PM, #7
      RE: First DSM.. Whats good.., southkurtk, Dec-14-10 07:12 PM, #8
           RE: First DSM.. Whats good.., southkurtk, Dec-15-10 05:32 PM, #9
                RE: First DSM.. Whats good.., Moderatorteklein, Dec-16-10 08:50 PM, #10
                     RE: First DSM.. Whats good.., southkurtk, Dec-16-10 09:00 PM, #11

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneDec-09-10 09:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1835, "RE: First DSM.. Whats good.."
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome to 2GNT!

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Babbz413Dec-10-10 10:57 AM
Member since Mar 18th 2009
260 posts,
#1836, "RE: First DSM.. Whats good.."
In response to Reply # 1

Let's see her...

95 GS Boosted

dalesmitsuDec-11-10 03:07 AM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#1846, "RE: First DSM.. Whats good.."
In response to Reply # 2

welcome

__
1995 gs Saved from the crusher
1998 RS gone to(Dsm Heaven)
1997 gs gone to Dsm heaven

420agreenvilleSCDec-11-10 05:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#1853, "RE: First DSM.. Whats good.."
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by DarkOne
Welcome to 2GNT!

dino... do you have a script that automatically inputs "Welcome to 2GNT!" into any new introduction thread that opens? you always say the same words, case sensetive and with the exclamation mark at the end. lolll

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

doughboy23Dec-11-10 07:50 PM
Member since Mar 24th 2008
15 posts,
#1854, "RE: First DSM.. Whats good.."
In response to Reply # 4

welcome

Shake_ZullaDec-13-10 05:29 PM
Member since Dec 03rd 2010
42 posts,
#1856, "RE: First DSM.. Whats good.."
In response to Reply # 0

I would make the rear brake conversion to disks one of my first projects. It's pretty easy to do and cheap if you can snag some from a junkyard. Welcome!

96 RS
95 Toyota pickup - 8" lift, 33's (sold)
07 Toyota tacoma - TRD Sport
13 Ford Fusion

I like logic more when it travels in circles.

jdm1990Dec-14-10 06:34 PM
Member since Jun 19th 2010
76 posts,
#1859, "RE: First DSM.. Whats good.."
In response to Reply # 6

so where are these pictures?

welcome tho.

southkurtkDec-14-10 07:12 PM
0 posts,
#1860, "RE: First DSM.. Whats good.."
In response to Reply # 7

southkurtkDec-15-10 05:32 PM
0 posts,
#1861, "RE: First DSM.. Whats good.."
In response to Reply # 8

ModeratortekleinDec-16-10 08:50 PM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#1862, "RE: First DSM.. Whats good.."
In response to Reply # 9

Welcome!

I kinda like the paint man, its different!

As for the AFX Ecu, I doubt you will find one. However, read up on MS, it really isnt that bad

southkurtkDec-16-10 09:00 PM
0 posts,
#1863, "RE: First DSM.. Whats good.."
In response to Reply # 10

I have since painted the rims gold. ill post a new pic here soon.

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1834 Previous topic | Next topic