Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #173
View in linear mode

Subject: "me = evanna, abby = my 98 rs!" Previous topic | Next topic
abbyFeb-07-08 09:41 PM
Member since Nov 11th 2007
2 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#173, "me = evanna, abby = my 98 rs!"
Feb-07-08 09:56 PM by abby

hey guys! i just realized i never properly introduced myself when i joined this forum a couple of months ago (i think)...

...anyway!! my name is evanna (E.V. for short) and i live in houston, tx! my 98 eclipse rs is Abby. shes white with super blacked out taillights, and shes currently out of commission so i dont have any good pics of her since i bought her with the front bumper almost torn in half...

it was a good deal though!!! $350 for a complete car with only two previous owners and a spun bearing. ive had this car since may of 06 and put it back together within the same month of purchasing it...hydra-locked (or is it hydro?)in august of 07 and had been sitting in the garage since then....

fast forward to some carefully chosen performance parts and a half-year later aaaaand...im actually getting my engine back from the machine shop at the end of the week and i'll start rebuilding/putting it back together *cough cough* soon! i'll post pics of my progress too. let see....what else...hmmmm, im just building my motor for now. i think its more interesting that way

oh!! im also starting school at UTI march 31st and im aiming to work as a mechanic for BMW.....so yes i am crazy k thx.

- ev

p.s. ok...i lied, i do have this one crappy pic of her....

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/evanna_the_fairie/DSC00194.jpg?t=1202460322

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: me = evanna, abby = my 98 rs!, Moderatorcs82685, Feb-08-08 01:43 AM, #1
RE: me = evanna, abby = my 98 rs!, totaleclipse_05, Feb-08-08 03:58 AM, #2
RE: me = evanna, abby = my 98 rs!, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Feb-08-08 05:33 AM, #3
RE: me = evanna, abby = my 98 rs!, abby, Feb-08-08 07:40 AM, #4
RE: me = evanna, abby = my 98 rs!, Noogabox, Feb-20-08 07:10 AM, #5
RE: me = evanna, abby = my 98 rs!, Moderatorbullettdsm, Feb-20-08 10:31 AM, #6

Moderatorcs82685Feb-08-08 01:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#174, "RE: me = evanna, abby = my 98 rs!"
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

totaleclipse_05Feb-08-08 03:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#175, "RE: me = evanna, abby = my 98 rs!"
In response to Reply # 1

I remember you from Htown-DSM, I thought you moved to south carolina or something? Welcome.

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneFeb-08-08 05:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14937 posts,
#176, "RE: me = evanna, abby = my 98 rs!"
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome!

I'm a Houstonian myself. What part of town are you from?

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

abbyFeb-08-08 07:40 AM
Member since Nov 11th 2007
2 posts,
#177, "RE: me = evanna, abby = my 98 rs!"
In response to Reply # 3
Feb-08-08 07:42 AM by abby

ya i was from h-town dsm, a very un-helpful place for 2gnt's...so i came here instead. i was in south carolina but i came back in the summer of 07 and just been workin on plans for my car ever since.

i live in the north west side of houston, copperfield/jersey village area

hmmm....i got nothin -_-

NoogaboxFeb-20-08 07:10 AM
Member since Feb 01st 2008
96 posts,
#213, "RE: me = evanna, abby = my 98 rs!"
In response to Reply # 0

Wow great deal for what you paid, Kudos! here is my blog for everything I have done to emy car this year, cost list is on the right side. upgradecar.blogspot.com

ModeratorbullettdsmFeb-20-08 10:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#215, "RE: me = evanna, abby = my 98 rs!"
In response to Reply # 5

Welcome. I like white 2g's. Nice and clean. Kudos for staying in the game (even after hydrolocking).

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #173 Previous topic | Next topic