Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1725
View in linear mode

Subject: "New to site, so hello everyone" Previous topic | Next topic
CandiPaint2GJul-18-10 08:00 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2010
24 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1725, "New to site, so hello everyone"

Hello everyone, got online and found your guys and im thankful i did...ive found so much info here that will help in my turbo setup which i proud to say i am starting. ive spent the past few months building the engine from the bottom and working my way up to support my turbo and now its just a matter of finding my turbo with that being said, i live in fort worth and havent had much luck finding the help i need with this engine but thank God for the internet....anyways, ive been online all day looking over the different forums you guys have built and i simply cant wait. well,i hope to get the chance to meet or hear from all the differnet members here, so ill c u guys around and i hope to learn some new things during the next few weeks of my build...........frank l

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Fallen4ng31Jul-19-10 07:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1726, "RE: New to site, so hello everyone"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by CandiPaint2G
i hope to learn some new things during the next few weeks

I would put punctuation and grammar at the top of that list. You'll get much further here if you type like an adult.

That being said; Welcome! Let's hear some details of your build.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CandiPaint2GJul-20-10 07:22 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2010
24 posts,
#1728, "RE: New to site, so hello everyone"
In response to Reply # 1
Jul-20-10 07:24 PM by CandiPaint2G

Thats my fault, I was in a hurry but i'll try to slow down and use better grammer and review my punctuation for yall. Well, I just finished putting the engine back together completly after having my new JE pistons(8:8:1) and Eagle rods installed. I also pieced the head together after a mild port and polish job, a five angle job and installed some new Crower stage 2 cams with matching Ti retainers and springs. I even managed to find a set of updated rockers and lifters from a PT Cruiser on eBay for dirt cheap and some used nice blue AEM cam gears. I of course used a new Cometic gasket with new ARP main and head studs to hold it all together. I hope I didn't forget anything during the build but I think I covered all my bases. Oh yea, I went ahead and installed all new timing components and including tensioners, pulleys, and oil pump. Anyways, now I am just doing some more homework and figuring out what turbo would be best for my supporting mods so if anyone has any input, that would be great.

CandiPaint2G

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1725 Previous topic | Next topic