Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #169
View in linear mode

Subject: "What's up!!" Previous topic | Next topic
jstmylkFeb-07-08 08:27 AM
Member since Feb 05th 2008
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#169, "What's up!!"

first off im reping VA..im just ur normal 23 year old guy with too many cars haha so heres the list

95 eclipse GS-black, completely stock, rebuilt motor being put back in right now

95 eclipse GS- 1st car-currently house of kolor black with house of kolor silver flake and house of kolor klear, VIS grade A carbon fiber hood..wingless.. 15% mirrored tint.. custom cat-back exhaust, buddy club rear bumper,custom stock side skirts molded to one piece with a custom vent, and a busted evo style front bumper, had air ride on it, took that off and have sum lowering springs slammin it abotu 2 inches not sure what kind they are they were on the car when i bought it,,carbon fiber dash trim, short shifter, black housing halo projectors, PIAA 5 inch fog lights, the engine is in the process of being rebuilt gettin ready for me to figure out how to put this custom turbo kit on i bought from a guy, and im taking the kit off and doin a stock 99 conversion and repaintin the car one soild color.. it had 18s on it i think im gonna keep it slammed and go with 17s this time

98 prelude- buddy club kit, 2 tone house of kolor paint (blue and silver),lambo doors,exhaust, header cold air intake, and 18s-wanna change this one all over too

00 GSXR 750-white and blue, repaintin to match the eclipse, slammed, chrome wheels,D&D exhaust and power commander, polished frame
and thats its pics will b up soon

64 impala ss-my riding gangsta whip being restored

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneFeb-07-08 08:37 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#170, "RE: What's up!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome to 2GNT

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamDR1665Feb-07-08 12:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#171, "RE: What's up!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by jstmylk
gangsta whip

I'm willing to let all the YouTube-esque comments and body kit info to slide, but you've got to promise us you will never, ever refer to a vehicle as a "whip" again on this site (unless you are clowning a hip-hop poseur).

Welcome to 2GNT.

AgasFeb-07-08 04:58 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2007
97 posts,
#172, "RE: What's up!!"
In response to Reply # 2

and please dont rep places haha, welcome!

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #169 Previous topic | Next topic