Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1587
View in linear mode

Subject: "Another new guy" Previous topic | Next topic
98RDJan-29-10 08:26 AM
Member since Jan 29th 2010
13 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1587, "Another new guy"

Hey guys. My name is Chase and I'm the owner of a 98 RS. I've her for almost a year now. I've already done a good bit. First thing was the drop and the rims. Few motor and exterior mods here and there. I just got her out of the shop yesterday from getting my stage 2 Crane cams and Crower springs installed along with AEM adjustable cam gears. I've already got the full cat exhaust installed with a header and a V2 AEM cold air intake added, so I think I'm pretty much done with the motor for now.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonJan-31-10 03:32 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1589, "RE: Another new guy"
In response to Reply # 0

welcome. I think you are confused; Crane never made a stage 2 anything.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

dalesmitsuFeb-05-10 02:38 AM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#1592, "RE: Another new guy"
In response to Reply # 1

Welcome, Chase. You must be thinking of bc 2 cams.

__
1995 gs Saved from the crusher
1998 RS gone to(Dsm Heaven)
1997 gs gone to Dsm heaven

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1587 Previous topic | Next topic