Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1580
View in linear mode

Subject: "New Here from IL" Previous topic | Next topic
C-Rell da KidJan-19-10 01:16 AM
Member since Jan 18th 2010
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1580, "New Here from IL"

Hey everyone hows it going. Im Carl, i drive a 96 esi and im in the process of learning how to turbo my 420a. From research it seams fairly simple and relativly cheap to do so. If you got any tips or info to help me out let me no thanks.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: New Here from IL, Babbz413, Jan-19-10 08:30 AM, #1
RE: New Here from IL, 95_ESi_Person, Jan-19-10 05:03 PM, #2
      RE: New Here from IL, irregular defect, Jan-19-10 11:47 PM, #3
           RE: New Here from IL, C-Rell da Kid, Jan-20-10 03:12 PM, #4
                RE: New Here from IL, Fallen4ng31, Jan-22-10 11:03 AM, #5
                     RE: New Here from IL, C-Rell da Kid, Jan-30-10 01:00 AM, #6
                          RE: New Here from IL, C-Rell da Kid, Feb-02-10 01:16 PM, #7
                               RE: New Here from IL, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Feb-02-10 03:48 PM, #8

Babbz413Jan-19-10 08:30 AM
Member since Mar 18th 2009
260 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1581, "RE: New Here from IL"
In response to Reply # 0

welcome. as far as boosting a 420a...your on the right track with the search option on this site. its a great tool and should answer many of your questions.

95 GS Boosted

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

95_ESi_PersonJan-19-10 05:03 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#1582, "RE: New Here from IL"
In response to Reply # 1

Welcome, where in IL?

irregular defectJan-19-10 11:47 PM
Member since Feb 23rd 2006
87 posts,
#1583, "RE: New Here from IL"
In response to Reply # 2

Welcome! Definitely become friends with the "Search" button here, most the time any answer can be found within minutes.

Where in Illinois are you? I'm from Rockford/Roscoe myself.

Get some pics of the ride, post em up.

C-Rell da KidJan-20-10 03:12 PM
1 posts,
#1584, "RE: New Here from IL"
In response to Reply # 3

Im located up near the IL/ WI border in Winthrop Harbor, Ill get some pics up one i get my shift box installed and running

Fallen4ng31Jan-22-10 11:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#1585, "RE: New Here from IL"
In response to Reply # 4

Welcome, use the search function before you post, and you'll get on fine. Let's see those pics!

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

C-Rell da KidJan-30-10 01:00 AM
1 posts,
#1588, "RE: New Here from IL"
In response to Reply # 5

alright guys im working on using the search button alot, but it seems like most of the links are broken or do not exist anymore?

C-Rell da KidFeb-02-10 01:16 PM
1 posts,
#1590, "RE: New Here from IL"
In response to Reply # 6
Feb-02-10 01:17 PM by C-Rell da Kid

Alright guys heres my plain 2g Talon

No real exterior plans as of now. Maybe some rims this summer.
Would like a gsx High Rise wing and eclipse rear conversion but idk im focused on go not show right now.

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonFeb-02-10 03:48 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#1591, "RE: New Here from IL"
In response to Reply # 7

BTW you better off posting your question on this forum rather than CHITOWNDSM. that crown is 99% turbo car and most dont have a clue as to what they are even doing with those cars let alone yours.

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1580 Previous topic | Next topic