Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1555
View in linear mode

Subject: "Hi everyone newb from AZ" Previous topic | Next topic
480talon_esiDec-06-09 11:33 PM
Member since Nov 26th 2009
0 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1555, "Hi everyone newb from AZ"

Hi everybody my name is Mel I live in Mesa AZ. I just bought my first DSM 2 weeks ago its a 1996 Talon ESI, BLK on BLK its nothing special YET!! lol
Im pretty happy with my new ride its looks decent and couldn't beat the price I only paid $800 for it, the kid I got it from said his dad told him it had a blown H/G I checked the oil/coolant and it was clean, turned out #4 plug hole was flooded w/ oil and thanks to this kick ass forum I found out it was just the V/C gasket and the O seals costed $20 at checker and problem solved.

Well I just wanted to say hi to everyone and love the site keep up the great work.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

95_ESi_PersonDec-07-09 02:08 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1556, "RE: Hi everyone newb from AZ"
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome,

Congrats on your purchase! It is a fun car!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamDR1665Dec-08-09 12:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#1558, "RE: Hi everyone newb from AZ"
In response to Reply # 1

Sweetness! Wanna meet some locals?

In-N-Out on Ray Rd, just east of the I-10. Second Thursday of every month (meaning THIS Thursday). Starts around 8PM. Runs until whenever.

Weather permitting, usually a decent turn out. Maybe 8-12 cars.

480talon_esiDec-08-09 01:29 AM
Member since Nov 26th 2009
0 posts,
#1559, "RE: Hi everyone newb from AZ"
In response to Reply # 2

Hell yeah sounds good to me! I work till 8 on thurs so I might be a lil late, but thanks for the invite.

vr4scottDec-09-09 08:01 PM
Member since Dec 09th 2009
3 posts,
#1561, "RE: Hi everyone newb from AZ"
In response to Reply # 0

Glad to hear this forum is so helpful to newbs like myself.

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1555 Previous topic | Next topic