Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1528
View in linear mode

Subject: "New!" Previous topic | Next topic
SularusOct-14-09 06:58 AM
Member since Oct 03rd 2009
0 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1528, "New!"

Hey everyone. I have been looking around the site for about two weeks now. I have a 98 Talon ESi, and I am still trying to get through all the info out there to get a good feel for this car. Of course I have already managed to get the tranny out and back in. Glad to be here and I look forward to being a part of the community.

J

It's your life, Rise up and Live it!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Fallen4ng31Oct-14-09 08:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1529, "RE: New!"
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome! I'm glad you found the search feature, it will quickly become your best friend here. There is a wealth of knowledge and experiences on this site, enough to answer pretty much any question you will ever have.

Let's see some pics of your car!

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BoostedEclipseOct-14-09 12:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
283 posts,
#1532, "RE: New!"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Fallen4ng31
Welcome! I'm glad you found the search feature, it will quickly become your best friend here. There is a wealth of knowledge and experiences on this site, enough to answer pretty much any question you will ever have. Let's see some pics of your car!

Very true, welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy.

- 98 Eclipse rs turbo

eclipse982nrRSTOct-14-09 05:23 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#1534, "RE: New!"
In response to Reply # 2

Welcome to the site.

Always a plus when you can use the search function and read all the material you need

Great job on pulling/installing your transmission on your own!!!

Hope you enjoy your stay...

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

datdude_enzoOct-27-09 12:31 PM
Member since Mar 21st 2009
35 posts,
#1541, "RE: New!"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Welcome to the site. Always a plus when you can use the search function and read all the material you need Great job on pulling/installing your transmission on your own!!! Hope you enjoy your stay...

I've gone through 2 transmissions already! I know first hand it's easy to do but just tedious!

Jay "EnZo"
420A-T from heaven

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1528 Previous topic | Next topic