Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1527
View in linear mode

Subject: "New From wisconsin" Previous topic | Next topic
96twotoneOct-14-09 12:35 AM
Member since Oct 13th 2009
0 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1527, "New From wisconsin"
Oct-14-09 12:36 AM by 96twotone

hey guys whats up my name is jordan i am from wisconsin and i just got a 96 eclipse just wanted to join to get some info on the cars such as performance stuff other than the basics intake and exhaust

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: New From wisconsin, Fallen4ng31, Oct-14-09 09:10 AM, #1
RE: New From wisconsin, BoostedEclipse, Oct-14-09 12:35 PM, #2
      RE: New From wisconsin, eclipse982nrRST, Oct-14-09 05:24 PM, #3
RE: New From wisconsin, Boosted_Talon98, Oct-14-09 10:35 PM, #4
RE: New From wisconsin, dalesmitsu, Oct-27-09 10:17 PM, #5
      RE: New From wisconsin, quicksilver99, Oct-29-09 07:59 PM, #6

Fallen4ng31Oct-14-09 09:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1530, "RE: New From wisconsin"
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome!

Find and use the search feature, you'll be able to find pretty much anything you could ever have a question about. Not doing so will result in other members being, well...not so nice.

Proper grammar and punctuation are tantamount to you being taken seriously on this site.

Now that the usual intro schpiel is done, let's see some pictures of your car!

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BoostedEclipseOct-14-09 12:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
283 posts,
#1531, "RE: New From wisconsin"
In response to Reply # 1

Welcome to the site.

- 98 Eclipse rs turbo

eclipse982nrRSTOct-14-09 05:24 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#1535, "RE: New From wisconsin"
In response to Reply # 2

Welcome to a great site and community!

You will find plenty on info for almost anything you want to know about for your 2gnt here

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Boosted_Talon98Oct-14-09 10:35 PM
Member since Mar 05th 2009
85 posts,
#1536, "RE: New From wisconsin"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by 96twotone
hey guys whats up my name is jordan i am from wisconsin and i just got a 96 eclipse just wanted to join to get some info on the cars such as performance stuff other than the basics intake and exhaust

Oh shit mayn you serious? I didn't do you had a 2gnt.

Banned

dalesmitsuOct-27-09 10:17 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#1543, "RE: New From wisconsin"
In response to Reply # 4

welcome, sir.

quicksilver99Oct-29-09 07:59 PM
Member since May 02nd 2006
152 posts,
#1544, "RE: New From wisconsin"
In response to Reply # 5

Welcome! where in wsconsin? maybe there's gonna finally be enough members from here that I'm not the only one sitting at the picnic table drinkin beer at the next wisconsin 2GNT meet!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....

besides.... winters comming..... misery loves company....

Creative thinking? Ingenuity? Hell, It's just an obsession!

99 Eclipse GS turbo: MSpowered, everything custom built, 223.8 HP-199.8 TQ @8psi through auto-tranny. The first time around...

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1527 Previous topic | Next topic