Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1507
View in linear mode

Subject: "Wats up!!" Previous topic | Next topic
Grimm420aOct-07-09 02:17 PM
Member since Sep 23rd 2009
13 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1507, "Wats up!!"

Hey wats going on everyone, my names justin. I drive a 97 eclipse rs. its white with black wheels and minimal clear coat(not on purpose). i have pics but im at work right now so i cant post any. um not much done to my car. rear disc conversion so i guess technically its a gs now, and i got gst interior(front seats back) and the center armrest/box. oh and i made a cold air intake out of pvc piping on bttm and aem on top. other than the fact that it over heats on the rregular its a cool car.

ill have pics soon

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Wats up!!, 420agreenvilleSC, Oct-07-09 02:41 PM, #1
RE: Wats up!!, Grimm420a, Oct-07-09 11:08 PM, #3
RE: Wats up!!, Zeram2000, Oct-07-09 03:41 PM, #2
RE: Wats up!!, Grimm420a, Oct-07-09 11:22 PM, #4
RE: Wats up!!, dalesmitsu, Oct-12-09 11:56 PM, #5
RE: Wats up!!, BoostedEclipse, Oct-13-09 05:35 PM, #6
RE: Wats up!!, Grimm420a, Nov-04-09 01:08 PM, #8
RE: Wats up!!, Grimm420a, Nov-04-09 01:07 PM, #7
RE: Wats up!!, vr4scott, Dec-09-09 08:08 PM, #9
RE: Wats up!!, AdministratorCODE4, Dec-10-09 01:20 PM, #10
      RE: Wats up!!, Grimm420a, Mar-04-10 01:39 AM, #11

420agreenvilleSCOct-07-09 02:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1508, "RE: Wats up!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by Grimm420a
i made a cold air intake out of pvc piping on bttm and aem on top. other than the fact that it over heats on the rregular its a cool car

AWESOMEEEE

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Grimm420aOct-07-09 11:08 PM
13 posts,
#1510, "RE: Wats up!!"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by 420agreenvilleSC
Originally posted by Grimm420a i made a cold air intake out of pvc piping on bttm and aem on top. other than the fact that it over heats on the rregular its a cool car
AWESOMEEEE

Yea i even copied the design for aem's v2 intake and stepped up the pipping size from 2" to 3" just before the filter and it sounds great

Zeram2000Oct-07-09 03:41 PM
7 posts,
#1509, "RE: Wats up!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome!

Grimm420aOct-07-09 11:22 PM
13 posts,
#1511, "RE: Wats up!!"
In response to Reply # 2

heres that pic, a little blurry hard to c wheels but good shot overall

dalesmitsuOct-12-09 11:56 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#1518, "RE: Wats up!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome, clean 2g what fogs are those, how have you them wired and let see that interior. Just curious if its indentical to mine.

BoostedEclipseOct-13-09 05:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
283 posts,
#1523, "RE: Wats up!!"
In response to Reply # 5

Welcome and clean 2gnt.

- 98 Eclipse rs turbo

Grimm420aNov-04-09 01:08 PM
13 posts,
#1546, "RE: Wats up!!"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by BoostedEclipse
Welcome and clean 2gnt.

thanks

Down and out but not forgotten...hope to make it to 2010 shootout!!
*short ram AEM w/ custom PVC cold air extension
*removed a/c & p/s units & belts
*gs-t cloth interior swap
*rs-gs rear disc brake conversion
*17x8 moda's
*235/45-17 kuhmo ecsta ast's
*front and rear strut tower bars
*everything else-> totally shot to shyt

Grimm420aNov-04-09 01:07 PM
13 posts,
#1545, "RE: Wats up!!"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by dalesmitsu
Welcome, clean 2g what fogs are those, how have you them wired and let see that interior. Just curious if its indentical to mine.

Honestly they're just cheap ones from walmart with high output PIAA plasma ion yellows i wired them up kinda poorly tho i need to do them again. i did pull off the bumper when i did it, just didnt tuck the wiring away like i should've. sadly tho my car is off the road for the winter, for a much needed rebuild. what interoir parts do you have?

*17x8 moda's

vr4scottDec-09-09 08:08 PM
Member since Dec 09th 2009
3 posts,
#1564, "RE: Wats up!!"
In response to Reply # 0

PVC is just as good as aluminum when it comes to CAI's in my opinion. Welcome aboard!

AdministratorCODE4Dec-10-09 01:20 PM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
#1565, "RE: Wats up!!"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by vr4scott
PVC is just as good as aluminum when it comes to CAI's in my opinion. Welcome aboard!

This guy has been around longer than you. How are you going to welcome him aboard?

---

2012 2500HD LML

Grimm420aMar-04-10 01:39 AM
13 posts,
#1617, "RE: Wats up!!"
In response to Reply # 10

Rofl I haven't been on in a while just saw this.

*17x8 moda's

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1507 Previous topic | Next topic