Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1412
View in linear mode

Subject: "hi all from newbie" Previous topic | Next topic
mrossAug-19-09 07:01 AM
Member since Aug 18th 2009
0 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1412, "hi all from newbie"

hi guys mike here fromm jackson ohio,nebie to the site but not to the dsm.i had a 96 talon that i loved but was forced to sell,now looking for about a 99 model turbo either a eclipse or talon.now that i have a good job i plan to modify the heck out of it but still needs to be daily driven.i'll probably be asking make that begging for help from time to time,i'll let you guys know when i find one.thanks mike

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

irregular defectAug-19-09 09:26 AM
Member since Feb 23rd 2006
87 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1413, "RE: hi all from newbie"
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome. Make the search button your new best friend. A few minutes of searching could give you the answers to pretty much any question you could ever have. Enjoy!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

dalesmitsuSep-06-09 12:07 AM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#1466, "RE: hi all from newbie"
In response to Reply # 1

Welcome fellow Oh dsm'r

Check cragslist bro. there's a white 99 Gsx under 6k its located in North canton, Oh.

Its sweet, I see it every other day when I go to work.

TuxdreamerxOct-10-09 12:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
384 posts,
#1512, "RE: hi all from newbie"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by dalesmitsu
Welcome fellow Oh dsm'r Check cragslist bro. there's a white 99 Gsx under 6k its located in North canton, Oh. Its sweet, I see it every other day when I go to work.

Again welcome OH dsm'er I am from the dayton area.

Zeram2000Oct-10-09 09:30 AM
Member since Sep 23rd 2009
7 posts,
#1513, "RE: hi all from newbie"
In response to Reply # 3

Hi I'm not too far from you I live in lancaster.

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1412 Previous topic | Next topic