Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1320
View in linear mode

Subject: "Hey Finally! (56k beware)" Previous topic | Next topic
Babbz413Jun-07-09 12:50 PM
Member since Mar 18th 2009
260 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1320, "Hey Finally! (56k beware)"
Jun-07-09 12:59 PM by Babbz413

Hey guys Ive been posting on this board for the past couple months. I'm finally able to get some pics up.I'm Mike and from Michigan. You guys have helped me out a lot. thanks for that.

95 Eclipse manual 420a with the bumper/headlights conversion. lowered on Tein springs. t3 turbo.

Sorry for the huge images. I'm unsure how to adjust the sizes...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Hey Finally! (56k beware), 420agreenvilleSC, Jun-07-09 01:46 PM, #1
RE: Hey Finally! (56k beware), Moderatorteklein, Jun-07-09 03:04 PM, #2
      RE: Hey Finally! (56k beware), 420agreenvilleSC, Jun-08-09 02:10 PM, #3
           RE: Hey Finally! (56k beware), Moderatorteklein, Jun-08-09 05:37 PM, #4
                RE: Hey Finally! (56k beware), Fallen4ng31, Jun-09-09 09:10 AM, #5
                     RE: Hey Finally! (56k beware), Moderatorteklein, Jun-11-09 04:37 AM, #6
                          RE: Hey Finally! (56k beware), Fallen4ng31, Jun-11-09 06:35 AM, #7
                               RE: Hey Finally! (56k beware), DSM-ZERO, Jun-28-09 08:19 AM, #8

420agreenvilleSCJun-07-09 01:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1321, "RE: Hey Finally! (56k beware)"
In response to Reply # 0

ROTAS!!!!!!!!!! lol, its tim's car, except silver. (his is black)

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratortekleinJun-07-09 03:04 PM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#1322, "RE: Hey Finally! (56k beware)"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by 420agreenvilleSC
ROTAS!!!!!!!!!! lol, its tim's car, except silver. (his is black)

You fail.

Those are stock 16" 5 spoke wheels painted black, not Rotas

And answer my text message

420agreenvilleSCJun-08-09 02:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#1323, "RE: Hey Finally! (56k beware)"
In response to Reply # 2

i have failed. i'm such a dumb fuck, it's unreal. rotas. god. i was drugged up. i remember what rotas look like now. sorry

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

ModeratortekleinJun-08-09 05:37 PM
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#1324, "RE: Hey Finally! (56k beware)"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by 420agreenvilleSC
i have failed. i'm such a dumb fuck, it's unreal. rotas. god. i was drugged up. i remember what rotas look like now. sorry

LOL.

Sorry

To the OP,

Do you have Windows XP?

If so, click this link below, then double click to run. Now when you put your pics on the PC, right click and you can resize them

Its a Windows XP powertoy by Microsoft, so it works like it should

http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/ImageResizerPowertoySetup.exe

Fallen4ng31Jun-09-09 09:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#1325, "RE: Hey Finally! (56k beware)"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by teklein
Its a Windows XP powertoy by Microsoft, so it works like it should

Do you have any idea how retarded that sounds? No M$ product ever works as intended.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

ModeratortekleinJun-11-09 04:37 AM
1699 posts,
#1326, "RE: Hey Finally! (56k beware)"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by Fallen4ng31
Originally posted by teklein Its a Windows XP powertoy by Microsoft, so it works like it should
Do you have any idea how retarded that sounds? No M$ product ever works as intended.

This one does

Fallen4ng31Jun-11-09 06:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#1327, "RE: Hey Finally! (56k beware)"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by teklein
This one does

Give it a few months.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

DSM-ZEROJun-28-09 08:19 AM
Member since Jul 01st 2003
62 posts,
#1330, "RE: Hey Finally! (56k beware)"
In response to Reply # 7

the stock rims sprayed black look good

661hp & 463tq Worlds highest hp 2gnt soon to be the fastest

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1320 Previous topic | Next topic