Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1295
View in linear mode

Subject: "kind-of new to the forum (MASS)" Previous topic | Next topic
mitsu95023May-19-09 12:32 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2009
36 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1295, "kind-of new to the forum (MASS)"

hey guys im kind of new to the forum.... i've been lurking around for the past few years here and there but finally decided to sign up. for the most part i've always found all the answers i needed just by searching so i promise i wont be a pain with ridiclous posts.....

As for the money pit (project car) I've got a '95 eclipse that i've put tons of time and money into some of the older pics can be found at :

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitsu95023

well hope i get to learn a little more not that im a member

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Fallen4ng31May-19-09 12:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1296, "RE: kind-of new to the forum (MASS)"
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome! You're going to catch a lot of hell for that...kit. Just a heads-up.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

mitsu95023May-19-09 12:52 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2009
36 posts,
#1297, "RE: kind-of new to the forum (MASS)"
In response to Reply # 1

yea im not worried i put it on when i was 16 (7 years ago) wasn't thinking much back then thanks for the heads-up though

TuxdreamerxMay-19-09 02:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
384 posts,
#1298, "RE: kind-of new to the forum (MASS)"
In response to Reply # 2

Dont feel bad man I catch hell for my bomex kit.

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1295 Previous topic | Next topic