Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1261
View in linear mode

Subject: "Im new and a little help please" Previous topic | Next topic
Bohman_731Apr-30-09 09:27 AM
Member since Apr 30th 2009
0 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1261, "Im new and a little help please"

Hey hows it going. im new to this forum but i have been a member of mitsubishi-forums.com for almost a year and i figured i would join another forum for some more knowledge.
well the help i need is this. i signed up to this forum along time ago under the username Bohman731 and i tried to log on and it never let me log on but it shows me im logged in. so i just made this account under Bohman_731 so i could try and get some help. i don know if some of the mods would be able to help me by deleting both of the accounts so i can start fresh or by logging out my original Bohman731 account and sending to my email what my password is and then deleting my Bohman_731 account. im hoping i could get some help on this. thanks a bunch.

my email is gran_tfan@yahoo.com
thanks

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Im new and a little help please, TeamDR1665, Apr-30-09 10:32 AM, #1
RE: Im new and a little help please, Bohman731, Apr-30-09 10:46 AM, #2
      RE: Im new and a little help please, Moderatorteklein, Apr-30-09 04:21 PM, #3
           RE: Im new and a little help please, Bohman731, May-01-09 08:35 PM, #4
                RE: Im new and a little help please, 420agreenvilleSC, May-01-09 10:54 PM, #5
                     RE: Im new and a little help please, BoostedEclipse, May-02-09 09:43 PM, #6
                          RE: Im new and a little help please, silver_7, May-03-09 10:16 PM, #7
                               RE: Im new and a little help please, Bohman731, May-03-09 11:52 PM, #8
                                    RE: Im new and a little help please, Bohman731, May-04-09 12:08 AM, #9
                                         RE: Im new and a little help please, 420agreenvilleSC, May-04-09 05:34 AM, #10
                                              RE: Im new and a little help please, Flipboi89, May-04-09 01:14 PM, #11
                                                   RE: Im new and a little help please, BoostedEclipse, May-04-09 07:39 PM, #12

TeamDR1665Apr-30-09 10:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1262, "RE: Im new and a little help please"
In response to Reply # 0

I got this one.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Bohman731Apr-30-09 10:46 AM
Member since Dec 14th 2008
6 posts,
#1263, "RE: Im new and a little help please"
In response to Reply # 1

alright thanks a ton. so you can delete the Bohman_731 username now.

ModeratortekleinApr-30-09 04:21 PM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#1264, "RE: Im new and a little help please"
In response to Reply # 2

Welcome bro!

Post up some pics of your car

Glad to have you

Bohman731May-01-09 08:35 PM
6 posts,
#1265, "RE: Im new and a little help please"
In response to Reply # 3

how do you post pictures. on the mitsubishi-forum you can just browse your computer and add them as a attachment

420agreenvilleSCMay-01-09 10:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#1266, "RE: Im new and a little help please"
In response to Reply # 4

either host them on your own file server (photobucket,imageshack) and copy/paste the direct link on the thread, or upload them here: http://www.2gnt.com/upload.php and copy/paste the link from there.

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

BoostedEclipseMay-02-09 09:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
283 posts,
#1267, "RE: Im new and a little help please"
In response to Reply # 5

Welcome man. Hope you enjoy your stay.

- 98 Eclipse rs turbo

silver_7May-03-09 10:16 PM
Member since Oct 02nd 2008
4 posts,
#1274, "RE: Im new and a little help please"
In response to Reply # 6

welcome.

Bohman731May-03-09 11:52 PM
6 posts,
#1280, "RE: Im new and a little help please"
In response to Reply # 7

here are some pics

these door panels used to be grey but i re-upholstered them and the door inserts are black suede

i photoshopped a fmic in hehe

mid summer project

Bohman731May-04-09 12:08 AM
6 posts,
#1281, "RE: Im new and a little help please"
In response to Reply # 8
May-04-09 12:09 AM by Bohman731

here are a couple more.

I got a powder coating gun for christmas and anything i can fit in the oven im powder coating lol. The other pic is a custom engine damper i made the brackets for. no one made one for the 420a that i could find so i got one from a del sol and made custom brackets.

420agreenvilleSCMay-04-09 05:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#1282, "RE: Im new and a little help please"
In response to Reply # 9
May-04-09 05:35 AM by 420agreenvilleSC

look'n good. If you're around snow alot, watch that salt on the roads. Rust loves 2gnt's.

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Flipboi89May-04-09 01:14 PM
Member since Oct 06th 2007
392 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1283, "RE: Im new and a little help please"
In response to Reply # 10

Welcomes, car looks good keep it up.

Car Status: P0140 o2 circuit number bank 1 sensor 2 Cel. Ill fix it tomorow lol.

Estimated mileage on engine: 15,xxx

BoostedEclipseMay-04-09 07:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
283 posts,
#1284, "RE: Im new and a little help please"
In response to Reply # 11

Clean 2gnt. Like those door panels and finished powdered coated compressor housing. Keep up the good work.

- 98 Eclipse rs turbo

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1261 Previous topic | Next topic