Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1234
View in linear mode

Subject: "So I am new here and thought I would..." Previous topic | Next topic
xXavengerXxMar-30-09 02:41 PM
Member since Mar 30th 2009
3 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1234, "So I am new here and thought I would..."

Say hello and introduce myself:

My name is Joe, I live in upstate, NY. I actually drive an Avenger but our vehicles are closely related so I thought I would join. I am always eager to meet new people and learn more about our rides!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: So I am new here and thought I would..., 420agreenvilleSC, Mar-30-09 06:01 PM, #1
RE: So I am new here and thought I would..., xXavengerXx, Mar-30-09 06:06 PM, #2
      RE: So I am new here and thought I would..., 420agreenvilleSC, Mar-30-09 07:03 PM, #3
      RE: So I am new here and thought I would..., xXavengerXx, Mar-30-09 07:11 PM, #4
      RE: So I am new here and thought I would..., dalesmitsu, Mar-30-09 09:28 PM, #5
           RE: So I am new here and thought I would..., xXavengerXx, Mar-30-09 09:57 PM, #6

420agreenvilleSCMar-30-09 06:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1235, "RE: So I am new here and thought I would..."
In response to Reply # 0

pics
mods
future plans

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

xXavengerXxMar-30-09 06:06 PM
3 posts,
#1236, "RE: So I am new here and thought I would..."
In response to Reply # 1

Well... I actually just recently bought it (like 3 weeks ago) but this is my 5th Avenger and I have also owned 3 2g Talons (only my 97 was an NT though). Although I have never owned an Eclipse, my wife had a 1997 NT for awhile.

Here she is...

Just has some basic bolt ons for now. I am working on getting the interior "customized" and put back together and in the future I hope to kit it and turbo it.

We will see...

420agreenvilleSCMar-30-09 07:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#1237, "RE: So I am new here and thought I would..."
In response to Reply # 2

kit it, i'm assuming body kit?? ummmmm....

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

xXavengerXxMar-30-09 07:11 PM
3 posts,
#1238, "RE: So I am new here and thought I would..."
In response to Reply # 3

LOL... Well that is what I was talking about but like I said; we will see. I like Avengers stock body look so...

dalesmitsuMar-30-09 09:28 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#1239, "RE: So I am new here and thought I would..."
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by xXavengerXx
Well... I actually just recently bought it (like 3 weeks ago) but this is my 5th Avenger and I have also owned 3 2g Talons (only my 97 was an NT though). Although I have never owned an Eclipse, my wife had a 1997 NT for awhile. Here she is... Just has some basic bolt ons for now. I am working on getting the interior "customized" and put back together and in the future I hope to kit it and turbo it. We will see...

Clean bay, nice work and add some tint

xXavengerXxMar-30-09 09:57 PM
3 posts,
#1240, "RE: So I am new here and thought I would..."
In response to Reply # 5

Yeah... It definitely needs some work but, like I said, she is 3 weeks old to me and I have lots of plans for her.

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1234 Previous topic | Next topic