Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1219
View in linear mode

Subject: "Old member back again.." Previous topic | Next topic
Frankieg35Mar-26-09 07:57 PM
Member since Mar 26th 2009
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1219, "Old member back again.."

I was on the boards for years when I got my 99 gs in 02..I started modding it and it's been in the shop forever..while it was in the shop I bought an 04 infiniti g35 coupe and of course started modding it so I kinda put the eclipse on the backburner but I plan on finishing it..now I'm on g35 driver all day..it's great to be back on this site, now I have to split time between both..I was cleaning my storage and found all my parts I bought for my eclipse while it was in the shop and it got me interested again and I realized I have a lot of stuff I could sell both stock and aftermarket..it feels good to be back!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

NemoMar-26-09 09:16 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2008
366 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1220, "RE: Old member back again.."
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome back-keep us posted!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Frankieg35Mar-27-09 07:26 PM
Member since Mar 26th 2009
1 posts,
#1222, "RE: Old member back again.."
In response to Reply # 1

Thanks will do I molded the body shaved almost everything I could and molded in nissan silvia s15 headlights..

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1219 Previous topic | Next topic