Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1092
View in linear mode

Subject: "I'm a new member" Previous topic | Next topic
oragonAug-18-06 09:23 PM
Member since Aug 19th 2006
9 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1092, "I'm a new member"

Hey guys,My name is Mark Bulalacao.I live in good ole' Minnesota.I finally decided to register.I've been reading the posts on the forum for a week now and most of you, knows what you are talking about.Maybe you guys can help me out.ttyl guys.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: I'm a new member, eclipse982nrRST, Aug-19-06 06:37 AM, #1
RE: I'm a new member, totaleclipse_05, Aug-19-06 06:47 AM, #2
RE: I'm a new member, TeamDR1665, Aug-19-06 08:29 AM, #4
      RE: I'm a new member, slowmitsu, Aug-19-06 08:33 AM, #5
RE: I'm a new member, eclipse_gs_1512, Aug-19-06 06:48 AM, #3
      RE: I'm a new member, oragon, Aug-19-06 09:42 AM, #6
           RE: I'm a new member, eclipse_gs_1512, Aug-19-06 11:30 AM, #7

eclipse982nrRSTAug-19-06 06:37 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1093, "RE: I'm a new member"
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome Mark.

You have a funny last name, lol.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

totaleclipse_05Aug-19-06 06:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#1094, "RE: I'm a new member"
In response to Reply # 1

Welcome Mark, you are from my old neighborhood. I used to live in Hutchinson, MN, but right now I am in Houston, TX for college until around November. Car info?

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

TeamDR1665Aug-19-06 08:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#1095, "RE: I'm a new member"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by totaleclipse_05
I used to live in Hutchinson, MN

No shit. I used to live in Hutchinson, KS.

(If we keep this up, maybe one of us lived next door to Kevin Bacon or something.)

slowmitsuAug-19-06 08:33 AM
Member since May 26th 2005
343 posts,
#1096, "RE: I'm a new member"
In response to Reply # 4
Aug-19-06 08:41 AM by slowmitsu

Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by totaleclipse_05 I used to live in Hutchinson, MN
No shit. I used to live in Hutchinson, KS. (If we keep this up, maybe one of us lived next door to Kevin Bacon or something.)

So I can blame all you fuckers for Tremors and Foot Loose. Why didn't you stab him in the eye when you had the chance?!

_______

BPU'd skittle

eclipse_gs_1512Aug-19-06 06:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#1097, "RE: I'm a new member"
In response to Reply # 1

Welcome aboard It's good to see new members reading up on things when they first join

2007 wrx

oragonAug-19-06 09:42 AM
Member since Aug 19th 2006
9 posts,
#1098, "RE: I'm a new member"
In response to Reply # 3

Thanx for the warm welcome guys. I'll post some pictures of my car when I get a chance tomorrow.

eclipse_gs_1512Aug-19-06 11:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#1099, "RE: I'm a new member"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by oragon
Thanx for the warm welcome guys. I'll post some pictures of my car when I get a chance tomorrow.

2007 wrx

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1092 Previous topic | Next topic