Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2008 DSM Shootout topic #336
View in linear mode

Subject: "A Big Thanks to everyone" Previous topic | Next topic
AdministratorStar Turbo TalonAug-18-08 11:59 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#336, "A Big Thanks to everyone"
Aug-18-08 12:18 PM by Star Turbo Talon

This year was big improvement from last year. It was nice to meet a few more new faces and of course it was great to catch up with the dedicated members that make it every year. To me, the Shootout is like getting to see your family that you only get to see once a year. To those of you who really fought to make it even though money was tight, I cannot tell you how much respect I have for you.

For those of you who didnt show because of some petty disagreement, you should be ashamed of yourself.

A small hint of the events for the weekend:
Friday: got beer, drank, out to dinner, then got really drunk

Saturday: Breakfast, open house, caught up with Mark bullett, saw another member and actually saw one of my Fuel Rails in service!

Got drunk later on, tried to get one of the hotel employees drunk and get Hazardeclipse laid. He failed epically.

Sunday: sat at the races all day, saw some very impresive machines. got to watch Mark scatter an axle! lot of cars broke down this year.

Sunday Night we drank till 3am and laughed our asses off till it hurt! Hazardeclipse got the dick drawn on his face

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, Moderatorbullettdsm, Aug-18-08 12:42 PM, #1
RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, hazardeclipse, Aug-18-08 01:25 PM, #2
RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, tegster, Aug-18-08 02:05 PM, #3
      RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Aug-18-08 02:32 PM, #4
           RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, soulcontroller, Aug-18-08 03:23 PM, #5
RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, Locke_db, Aug-18-08 04:31 PM, #6
      RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, Moderatorcs82685, Aug-18-08 04:52 PM, #7
      RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, Locke_db, Aug-18-08 04:57 PM, #8
           RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, Locke_db, Aug-18-08 05:25 PM, #9
                RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, 99atxdsm, Aug-18-08 05:51 PM, #10
                RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, hazardeclipse, Aug-19-08 05:54 AM, #17
                RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, Moderatorcs82685, Aug-19-08 04:37 AM, #14
      RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, Moderatorbullettdsm, Aug-19-08 09:05 AM, #23
RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, dalesmitsu, Aug-18-08 09:44 PM, #11
RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, Moderatormicyek, Aug-19-08 01:54 AM, #12
      RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, Moderatorxcasbonx, Aug-19-08 04:15 AM, #13
           RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, Diceman19, Aug-19-08 05:16 AM, #15
                RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Aug-19-08 05:27 AM, #16
                RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, Moderatorxcasbonx, Aug-19-08 05:56 AM, #18
                RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, hazardeclipse, Aug-19-08 07:24 AM, #19
                     RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, TeamXtremeRS, Aug-19-08 07:33 AM, #20
                          RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, nyBoosted420a, Aug-19-08 07:59 AM, #21
                               RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, TeamAvenger, Aug-19-08 08:23 AM, #22
                                    RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, Teametx, Aug-19-08 09:30 AM, #24
                                         RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, Moderator992gnt, Aug-19-08 11:22 AM, #25
                                              RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, ModeratorVX100, Aug-19-08 01:24 PM, #26
                                                   RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, Eric, Aug-19-08 02:40 PM, #27
                                                        RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, TeamDR1665, Aug-19-08 02:58 PM, #28
                                                        RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, Diceman19, Aug-20-08 05:39 AM, #30
                                                        RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, hazardeclipse, Aug-20-08 02:58 AM, #29
                                                             RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, TeamMichael_97RS, Aug-20-08 10:12 AM, #31
                                                                  RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, Hult250R, Aug-21-08 01:41 PM, #32
                                                                       RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, TeamDR1665, Aug-22-08 05:34 AM, #33
                                                                            RE: A Big Thanks to everyone, Hult250R, Aug-23-08 07:08 AM, #34

ModeratorbullettdsmAug-18-08 12:42 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#337, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 0
Aug-18-08 12:44 PM by bullettdsm

Nice to finally put faces to names (though I met so many faces, with my old man memory, I couldn't keep the list). Also, great to finally get to meet the "core" group. Kinda pissed that the car wouldn't work well enough to get Driggs in it but "that's racing".

Damn disappointed in you Terry. You aren't the dick I thought you were. Case in point; the time and effort you and Matt spent (I believe it was Matt?) in helping out Todd. I left at 1:30am and you guys were still working on it. Sorry man, dicks don't generally do that. But I'm going to chalk that up to the late hour and the alcohol. We all make mistakes (But it was excellent chatting with you and the rest at Buscher's).

Damn impressive group of guys (and gals) there. When I snapped my axle on the first run, everybody was more than willing to help out. Locke was right there beside me as was nyboosted and others (crap I wish I could remember names) not asking if they could help, but insisting. They knew I had to make it back out for the first stage of racing. I really like to see that and I truly appreciated the help (but I think we got a little too confident on the dial in, lol. Though I got no problem handing the choice to you guys). Thanks guys.

Gotta give a shout out to nyboosted for letting me try out his wally 255 directly from his car. Though it didn't fix the problem, I'm sure the problem is fuel related (unfortunately all I brought was spark stuff with me, lol). Gracias, ny.

For those who didn't go, you missed a damn good time and you really should be there next year.

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

hazardeclipseAug-18-08 01:25 PM
Member since Oct 09th 2003
640 posts,
#338, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
This year was big improvement from last year. It was nice to meet a few more new faces and of course it was great to catch up with the dedicated members that make it every year. To me, the Shootout is like getting to see your family that you only get to see once a year. To those of you who really fought to make it even though money was tight, I cannot tell you how much respect I have for you. For those of you who didnt show because of some petty disagreement, you should be ashamed of yourself. A small hint of the events for the weekend: Friday: got beer, drank, out to dinner, then got really drunk Saturday: Breakfast, open house, caught up with Mark bullett, saw another member and actually saw one of my Fuel Rails in service! Got drunk later on, tried to get one of the hotel employees drunk and get Hazardeclipse laid. He failed epically. Sunday: sat at the races all day, saw some very impresive machines. got to watch Mark scatter an axle! lot of cars broke down this year. Sunday Night we drank till 3am and laughed our asses off till it hurt! Hazardeclipse got the dick drawn on his face

No, hotel fatty was friday night. Saturday night i got a wicked migrane and crashed early... would have been ALOT more upset if you guys decided to draw on me that night, it wouldnt have been cool, my head hurt so bad, i had a hard time seeing out of my left eye. Sunday once i figured out why you assholes were in my room my immediate response was violence, and i kulaga tried to break my arm... lol

It was cool seeing marks car run, hope i didnt jinx him with "hazardeclipse luck" by helping him put his axle in... Who the hell wrote "i <3 chicago 2gnt... and cock" on my rear window? i erased the "and cock" part and rocked "i <3 chicago 2gnt" all the way back to michigan lol. awesome weekend... ill post pics here once i get stuff taken care of for work tomorrow

RIP- Rustbucket 1995-2009

‹hazardeclipse› by the way youre thinking of hazard_eclipse
‹hazardeclipse› thats not my fucking car
‹teklein› Oh yeah
‹hazardeclipse› he stole my name
‹hazardeclipse› fuck that radioactive yellow shit
‹teklein› Hazard_eclipse is the homo.

tegsterAug-18-08 02:05 PM
Member since Sep 21st 2006
25 posts,
#339, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 2

I live about two hrs away and drove up Saturday and Sunday. Saturday I met up with a couple of friends and saw some nice 420a's there. It was great when Bullet pulled off the trailer and EVERYONE stopped and turned to watch and see what it was. lol. That thing is quite loud but sounded good. I was wearing a 2gnt.com shirt and just kinda hung around while a couple people were talking and I was trying to listen but was completely lost. ha. Transmissions and cams and then MSNS which just made me completely bonkers as I have no clue what you were talking about then. I met two Aarons who were pretty cool and said they were on here and a couple other people who I wasnt sure of their names.

Sunday was awesome and for the first time being at the Shootout and having the biggest attendance ever was even better. It was great seeing that many DSM's all in one area having fun. I got some great pictures right next to the starting line and a couple videos of Bullets car too (will upload once I get my memory card)

All in all GREAT TIME and already looking forward to next year where hopefully more 2gnt's will be running. (hopefully mine)

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonAug-18-08 02:32 PM
8331 posts,
#340, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 3

the picture of the event!

soulcontrollerAug-18-08 03:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#341, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 4
Aug-18-08 03:53 PM by soulcontroller

It's always great to see all the old timers, meet the "new guys", and put faces to all of the screen names.

Bullet it was great to meet you, and to see your low 13 second n/a whip. You remind me of an old school v8 guy! good stuff.

I thought it was pretty relaxed this year. Lots of beers to be drank. Derek and I watched the cooler while everyone was at the outback steakhouse for dinner, we tried our hardest to drink all of the beers before everyone got back lol. Then proceeded to go completely defeated at beer pong (thanks aarons). The turnout at buschurs and the event was incredible though! The weekend has gotten much bigger in the last few years.

Thanks XtremeRS for carting my ass to norwalk, Terry for bringing those shirts, and Slo2g for having a hot girlfriend lol.

Locke_dbAug-18-08 04:31 PM
Member since Aug 25th 2006
89 posts,
#342, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 1

Bullett pulling racecar off trailer at Buscher's

Bullett loses his axle at the dragstrip.

Moderatorcs82685Aug-18-08 04:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#343, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 6

how come any time somebody tries to get video of marks car, it's just his car breaking at the line. Me last year at mitsu day at e-town, locke this year at the shootout. Mark can't perform on camera? LOL

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

Locke_dbAug-18-08 04:57 PM
89 posts,
#344, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 7

I have a video of his second run - I'll get to it, I'll get to it.

Locke_dbAug-18-08 05:25 PM
89 posts,
#345, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 8
Aug-18-08 05:42 PM by Locke_db

Epic

Through the traps without breaking!

99atxdsmAug-18-08 05:51 PM
Member since Dec 25th 2006
36 posts,
#346, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 9
Aug-18-08 08:35 PM by 99atxdsm

Bulletdsm -
@ The Track

2GNT all together at the track.

Found out the one bolt holding my downpipe on is actually broken in half and it was the nut on the lower half that we tightened down sunday morning before heading to the track.

Tim Reed
76 Colt Galant coupe
77 Colt Galant Wagon
91 GVR4 1350/2000 (Scrapped)
99 Eclipse GS (sold)
89 Suburban 4x4

hazardeclipseAug-19-08 05:54 AM
640 posts,
#353, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 10

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46865&l=f9d08&id=501166108

There are my pics. hopefully i can get the vids posted... anyone know how to convert from 3gpp files to something else?

‹teklein› Oh yeah

Moderatorcs82685Aug-19-08 04:37 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#350, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 9
Aug-19-08 04:38 AM by cs82685

Originally posted by Locke_db
Epic Through the traps without breaking!

Classic picture, especially being that it looks like the woman is doing all the work and the guys are pretending to push Mark's only got one hand into it LOL

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

ModeratorbullettdsmAug-19-08 09:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#359, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by Locke_db
Bullett loses his axle at the dragstrip.

Ha ha F'n funny. Thanks Locke for getting that.

And yes, Matt, I am old school v-8. Unfortunately I crossed the line by losing 4 cylinders and they don't like me no more

Originally posted by cs82685
how come any time somebody tries to get video of marks car, it's just his car breaking at the line. Me last year at mitsu day at e-town, locke this year at the shootout. Mark can't perform on camera? LOL

Heh heh, I wondered that myself. The car must be shy......

Originally posted by cs82685
Classic picture, especially being that it looks like the woman is doing all the work and the guys are pretending to push Mark's only got one hand into it LOL

In that pic, I'm busy sitting on my ass, lol. The chick is Danie from our local club. She loves to be part of the action and she can DRIVE.

Matt, thanks again for making that solid mount for me. What is it 3 years, maybe?

Originally posted by 99atxdsm

^^^Really nice pic of the large turnout by 2gnt^^^

Oh yeah, and Dino....well he's just Dino. I can't say I've met anyone like him (that could be construed as a compliment)

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

dalesmitsuAug-18-08 09:44 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#347, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 0
Aug-18-08 10:32 PM by dalesmitsu

This year was big improvement from last year. It was nice to meet a few more new faces and of course it was great to catch up with the dedicated members that make it every year. To me, the Shootout is like getting to see your family that you only get to see once a year. To those of you who really fought to make it even though money was tight, I cannot tell you how much respect I have for you. For those of you who didnt show because of some petty disagreement, you should be ashamed of yourself. A small hint of the events for the weekend: Friday: got beer, drank, out to dinner, then got really drunk Saturday: Breakfast, open house, caught up with Mark bullett, saw another member and actually saw one of my Fuel Rails in service! Got drunk later on, tried to get one of the hotel employees drunk and get Hazardeclipse laid. He failed epically. Sunday: sat at the races all day, saw some very impresive machines. got to watch Mark scatter an axle! lot of cars broke down this year. Sunday Night we drank till 3am and laughed our asses off till it hurt! Hazardeclipse got the dick drawn on his face

Yeah, I'm ashamed should've went Saturday I had Sunday off.
I had good reason not to show up, company I worked for closed down due to the owner didn't want to pay the property rent etc. Still working there but not for long.... Prehaps in the Fall sometime aint for sure.

This is what happend on my birthday Sunday Morning 3a.m

I bet you all would've done the same thing..

Photo date error its actually 8-17-08 at 8 a.m Its was one of those Ice Cream cakes

HiJack:

Would a 2.4 has 120k on it from a 99 Spyder be a decent swap the trans is atx. Its going into my 97 2.0 GS and wanna raise the rev limit, the 5spd would only do this not motor is accurate. Relative of mine aid it might with just the motor and ECU swap.

Found it on a local site.

ModeratormicyekAug-19-08 01:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#348, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 11

Good times as always. A little more low key then past years but still a lot of fun. But that might be because I'm turning into an old man. LOL

I wish I could have stayed at the race longer but I had had enough of cars breaking and I just wanted to get home. Thanks to all that made it and for those that made it posible to get there. See you next year!

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

ModeratorxcasbonxAug-19-08 04:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#349, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 12

For those of you who didnt show because of some petty disagreement, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I'm pretty sure I was the only one to fall under that circumstance. Sometimes sacrifices must be made, and I'm going to leave it at that. There is always next year. On the contrary, I did have a good time on a 7 hour float/fishing route on the river with my old man and caught my first northern pike about 24" long.

Looks like you guys got fried by the sun in that picture of yall in the bleachers at the track.

Where are all the drunken debauchery pics?

I contributed to the Wiki.

Diceman19Aug-19-08 05:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#351, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 13

excellent trip. definitely more low key this year.

indystars lost a hard drive on friday afternoon so the array is rebuilding. once it is done i'll get the pictures up that i took and start backing everyone else's up.

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonAug-19-08 05:27 AM
8331 posts,
#352, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 15

Actually Cas that quote has nothing do to with you my friend.

ModeratorxcasbonxAug-19-08 05:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#354, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 16

Ah well no big deal anyway, it was early at work this morning when I read it. I think the part I missed the most was the meeting up and driving in to Norwalk. Always enjoyed all of us on the highway caravan.

I contributed to the Wiki.

hazardeclipseAug-19-08 07:24 AM
640 posts,
#355, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 15

Originally posted by Diceman19
excellent trip. definitely more low key this year. indystars lost a hard drive on friday afternoon so the array is rebuilding. once it is done i'll get the pictures up that i took and start backing everyone else's up.

send me your email and ill zip all my pics then send them your way so you dont have to dick around with them on facebook...

‹teklein› Oh yeah

TeamXtremeRSAug-19-08 07:33 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
#356, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 19

Had a great time with you guys this year as well. Great weather, great racing. Nice to meet a few new guys, and also bulletdsm. I enjoyed the fact that is was more toned down and low key this year. For me, it was better than all the drunken madness that always seems to happen every year lol. On a more serious note, the fatal 2g accident was very sad, and the moment of silence at the track was very touching.

See you guys next year!

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

nyBoosted420aAug-19-08 07:59 AM
Member since Feb 18th 2006
147 posts,
#357, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 20

this was my first shoot out and i had a blast my car made it 900 mile trip that was cool. i really wanted to meet all the people from the forum but i just meet couple. yea it was great to see fastes bulletdsm NA it was good to meet u Mark to bad we couldnt get my MS to work but i still had fun. Im hookt now and cant wait thill next year

TeamAvengerAug-19-08 08:23 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#358, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 21

Yeah. I had a great time. I made it back to Austin at 5:30am Tuesday morning after driving all day on Monday.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

TeametxAug-19-08 09:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#360, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 22

Great to see everyone! Until next year bitches!!

Moderator992gntAug-19-08 11:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#361, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 24

Epic as usual, although with a slightly more reserved overtone compared to previous years. Great to see all the regulars, and there were quite a few new faces as well. So the countdown begins anew....

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

ModeratorVX100Aug-19-08 01:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#363, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 25

Another very good shootout. It was worth it to see everyone again, even though I didn't race this time. But I have to give a HUGE thanks to Mark, Terry, Mike, and everyone else who helped get me going in the right driection with my megasquirt!

I could not believe how fast the quick 16 is now, and how so many cars were in it that wern't "shop cars" and just trailered up by ordinary guys who just love to race a fast car.

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

EricAug-19-08 02:40 PM
Member since Mar 21st 2004
252 posts,
#364, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 26

Great weekend. Nice weather and a lot of fun at the shootout. This year I actually was able to keep myself awake most of the night. Beer was always flowing! Tacos showed up near the end of tonight!!

I was the one that wrote the message on your car hazardeclipse .

-Eric

97 Eclipse RS
1/4: 16.15 @ 87.35mph

TeamDR1665Aug-19-08 02:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#366, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 27

Our luggage was waiting for us in Indy when we got back to the airport Monday afternoon. Rush hour traffic was almost too much, but we go through to the plane as it was boarding.

Until next time...

Diceman19Aug-20-08 05:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#373, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 28

Originally posted by DR1665
Our luggage was waiting for us in Indy when we got back to the airport Monday afternoon. Rush hour traffic was almost too much, but we go through to the plane as it was boarding. Until next time...

yea, that was close. glad you made it.

hazardeclipseAug-20-08 02:58 AM
640 posts,
#372, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 27

Originally posted by Eric
Great weekend. Nice weather and a lot of fun at the shootout. This year I actually was able to keep myself awake most of the night. Beer was always flowing! Tacos showed up near the end of tonight!! I was the one that wrote the message on your car hazardeclipse .

YOU BASTARD! lol.

‹teklein› Oh yeah

TeamMichael_97RSAug-20-08 10:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#376, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 29

Yeah, it was a fun weekend. Surprisingly tame, but fun. Those who didn't stick around Sunday missed a good night.

Go that way, really fast, if something gets in your way... turn.

Hult250RAug-21-08 01:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#393, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 31

<cry>
I missed it...

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

TeamDR1665Aug-22-08 05:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#398, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 32

Originally posted by Hult250R
<cry> I missed it...

LUKE! You're alive! We remembered you and Blueman this year. Plan on being there next year, okay?

Hult250RAug-23-08 07:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#410, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 33

Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by Hult250R <cry> I missed it...
LUKE! You're alive! We remembered you and Blueman this year. Plan on being there next year, okay?

Oh I will be!
I just got the car rebuilt. She had 200 miles on her when shootout weekend rolled around and I was broke from buying pistons, rods, cams, Enormous turbo... bla bla...
And didnt wanna break it in on the ride there.
Ill see you guys soon though, somewhere.. lol

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2008 DSM Shootout topic #336 Previous topic | Next topic