Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2008 DSM Shootout topic #156
View in linear mode

Subject: "List of You and Your Hotel" Previous topic | Next topic
Slo2gJun-18-08 08:53 PM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#156, "List of You and Your Hotel"

I figured we could post a list of who is staying where and who needs a room ect. I will start it

1. Slo2g(Zac)- Amerihost

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: List of You and Your Hotel, Diceman19, Jun-19-08 02:17 AM, #1
RE: List of You and Your Hotel, TeamXtremeRS, Jun-20-08 03:12 AM, #2
      RE: List of You and Your Hotel, RoninEclipse2G, Jun-20-08 04:38 AM, #3
      RE: List of You and Your Hotel, soulcontroller, Jun-20-08 06:36 AM, #4
           RE: List of You and Your Hotel, TeamXtremeRS, Jun-20-08 06:55 AM, #5
                RE: List of You and Your Hotel, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jun-20-08 08:43 AM, #6
                RE: List of You and Your Hotel, TeamDR1665, Jun-24-08 08:18 AM, #10
                RE: List of You and Your Hotel, Moderatormicyek, Jun-20-08 08:49 AM, #7
                     RE: List of You and Your Hotel, TeamXtremeRS, Jun-20-08 09:33 AM, #8
                          RE: List of You and Your Hotel, Eric, Jun-24-08 07:39 AM, #9
                               RE: List of You and Your Hotel, ModeratorVX100, Jun-29-08 04:59 PM, #11
                                    RE: List of You and Your Hotel, 99atxdsm, Jun-29-08 05:18 PM, #12
                                         RE: List of You and Your Hotel, ModeratorCorbin, Jul-10-08 03:47 AM, #13
                                              RE: List of You and Your Hotel, Kirby, Jul-20-08 04:21 PM, #14
                                                   RE: List of You and Your Hotel, TeamXtremeRS, Jul-21-08 11:29 AM, #15
                                                        RE: List of You and Your Hotel, ModeratorVX100, Jul-22-08 03:25 PM, #16
                                                             RE: List of You and Your Hotel, 99atxdsm, Jul-22-08 04:33 PM, #17
                                                                  RE: List of You and Your Hotel, Diceman19, Jul-25-08 08:22 AM, #18
                                                                       RE: List of You and Your Hotel, nyBoosted420a, Jul-26-08 03:50 AM, #19
                                                                            RE: List of You and Your Hotel, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jul-26-08 03:59 AM, #20
                                                                                 RE: List of You and Your Hotel, nyBoosted420a, Jul-26-08 10:59 AM, #21
                                                                                      RE: List of You and Your Hotel, 99atxdsm, Jul-27-08 07:37 AM, #22
                                                                                           RE: List of You and Your Hotel, Broke1G, Jul-27-08 06:14 PM, #23
                                                                                                RE: List of You and Your Hotel, nyBoosted420a, Aug-02-08 05:24 PM, #24
                                                                                                RE: List of You and Your Hotel, nyBoosted420a, Aug-05-08 04:50 AM, #25
                                                                                                RE: List of You and Your Hotel, 99atxdsm, Aug-08-08 06:31 PM, #26
                                                                                                RE: List of You and Your Hotel, 99atxdsm, Aug-09-08 11:22 AM, #27
                                                                                                     RE: List of You and Your Hotel, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Aug-09-08 12:56 PM, #28
                                                                                                          RE: List of You and Your Hotel, 99atxdsm, Aug-09-08 03:00 PM, #29
                                                                                                               RE: List of You and Your Hotel, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Aug-09-08 04:08 PM, #30
                                                                                                                    RE: List of You and Your Hotel, 99atxdsm, Aug-10-08 08:16 AM, #31
                                                                                                                         RE: List of You and Your Hotel, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Aug-11-08 04:58 PM, #32
                                                                                                                              RE: List of You and Your Hotel, soulcontroller, Aug-12-08 11:40 AM, #33

Diceman19Jun-19-08 02:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#159, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 0

everyone else - amerihost

there, /thread.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamXtremeRSJun-20-08 03:12 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
#164, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 1

yep Amerihost/American Inn this year..will I bring the RS-T? hmmm... A little 2gnt love can never hurt

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

RoninEclipse2GJun-20-08 04:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#165, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 2

won't make it, planning on having the car ready for 09 though!

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

soulcontrollerJun-20-08 06:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#166, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by XtremeRS
yep Amerihost/American Inn this year..

Maybe i'll be crashing in your room again Matt?

TeamXtremeRSJun-20-08 06:55 AM
6329 posts,
#167, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 4
Jun-20-08 06:56 AM by XtremeRS

Originally posted by soulcontroller
Originally posted by XtremeRS yep Amerihost/American Inn this year..

Hell yeah dude, that sh*t ain't cheap! It's like 300 some bucks for both nights lol..Not sure yet if the woman is going, or even if Tim is going..Prob should get it figured out soon.

fuel injection)

-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJun-20-08 08:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#168, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 5

I'll be at the Amerihost

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

TeamDR1665Jun-24-08 08:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#178, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by DarkOne
I'll be at the Amerihost

Ditto.

ModeratormicyekJun-20-08 08:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#169, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 5

Hell yeah dude, that sh*t ain't cheap! It's like 300 some bucks for both nights lol..Not sure yet if the woman is going, or even if Tim is going..Prob should get it figured out soon.

Mind if I crash too?

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

TeamXtremeRSJun-20-08 09:33 AM
6329 posts,
#170, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by micyek
Mind if I crash too?

Not at all man! Be just like years past lol..cheaper it will be for everyone too. I only got the room for friday and saturday nights though, i'm not staying through Monday.

fuel injection)

-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

EricJun-24-08 07:39 AM
Member since Mar 21st 2004
252 posts,
#177, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 8

Just booked for Amerihost.

-Eric

97 Eclipse RS
1/4: 16.15 @ 87.35mph

ModeratorVX100Jun-29-08 04:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#192, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 9

If no one is travelling with me this year, I'd like to split a room with someone. If anyone is up for this, let me know and I'll keep you informed if I'm solo this year.

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

99atxdsmJun-29-08 05:18 PM
Member since Dec 25th 2006
36 posts,
#193, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 11
Jun-29-08 05:19 PM by 99atxdsm

@ Amerihost with about 7 others from sovadsm, pretty much the core group as usual.

Tim Reed
76 Colt Galant coupe
77 Colt Galant Wagon
91 GVR4 1350/2000 (Scrapped)
99 Eclipse GS (sold)
89 Suburban 4x4

ModeratorCorbinJul-10-08 03:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2552 posts,
#211, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 12

Just overpaid at the Amerihost/All American. If I'm lucky, I might even have air conditioning in the car by then.

Corbin

'95 ESI-T
Now with more power and fewer leaks

Gimme fuel...Gimme fire...Gimme that which I desire

KirbyJul-20-08 04:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2181 posts,
#227, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 13

ameriwhorest in here too... What did you all end up paying?

I edited to the wiki!

Originally posted by DR1665
NOTE TO SELF: Go commando to wedding. Scar the Irishman for life.

TeamXtremeRSJul-21-08 11:29 AM
6329 posts,
#229, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by Kirby
ameriwhorest in here too... What did you all end up paying?

Ha, for two nights with tax and everything, it came out to like 350 or some crap..it's retarded. At least it will be split 4 ways

fuel injection)

-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

ModeratorVX100Jul-22-08 03:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#231, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 15

It's confirmed - Amerihost as well. I think it will be good to have as many people there in one place.

And I'm sure I am paying a bit much.

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

99atxdsmJul-22-08 04:33 PM
36 posts,
#232, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 16

remember get there early to get a parking spot or be ready to do circles until someone leaves for a food/alcohol run

Tim Reed
76 Colt Galant coupe
77 Colt Galant Wagon
99 Eclipse GS (sold)
89 Suburban 4x4

Diceman19Jul-25-08 08:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#240, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 17

Originally posted by 99atxdsm
remember get there early to get a parking spot or be ready to do circles until someone leaves for a food/alcohol run

once my car gets there, it aint movin until monday morning.

nyBoosted420aJul-26-08 03:50 AM
Member since Feb 18th 2006
147 posts,
#244, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 18

hey guys its gonna be my first time goin to shoot out and i was wondering if anybody knows the adrres of the american inn hotel so i can get a room if is any left. i would also like to meet everyone

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonJul-26-08 03:59 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#245, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 19

there arent any left......you waited way to long my friend. best thing to do is see if anyone has room on a floor and pitch in. Cheaper that way too.

nyBoosted420aJul-26-08 10:59 AM
147 posts,
#247, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 20

damn

99atxdsmJul-27-08 07:37 AM
36 posts,
#248, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 21

Originally posted by nyBoosted420a
damn

you pretty much have to reserve a room 6 months in advance.

Tim Reed
76 Colt Galant coupe
77 Colt Galant Wagon
99 Eclipse GS (sold)
89 Suburban 4x4

Broke1GJul-27-08 06:14 PM
Member since Jul 27th 2008
0 posts,
#250, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 22

Last year was great.

American Lodge parking lot drinking times are always fun. Oh, don't forget the wake-up calls with Jager.

nyBoosted420aAug-02-08 05:24 PM
147 posts,
#273, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 23

anybody willing to split the room im gonna pay for half of it and free drinks on me

nyBoosted420aAug-05-08 04:50 AM
147 posts,
#279, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 24

hehe just bookt in at all american inn hotel , there is still rooms available. this gonna be my first shoot out im fuckin excited

99atxdsmAug-08-08 06:31 PM
36 posts,
#299, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"

Well its looking like most of sova will not be making the trip to the shootout as it stands so i will most likely need to room with someone or rock the backseat of the galant.

Tim Reed
76 Colt Galant coupe
77 Colt Galant Wagon
99 Eclipse GS (sold)
89 Suburban 4x4

99atxdsmAug-09-08 11:22 AM
36 posts,
#300, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"

Well its looking like most of sova will not be making the trip to the shootout as it stands so i will most likely need to room with someone or rock the backseat of the galant.

Tim Reed
76 Colt Galant coupe
77 Colt Galant Wagon
99 Eclipse GS (sold)
89 Suburban 4x4

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonAug-09-08 12:56 PM
8331 posts,
#301, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 27

you got to be kidding? Tell me who and I will ban them

99atxdsmAug-09-08 03:00 PM
36 posts,
#302, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 28

We will just say everyone you know from SoVa and then some. There are two of us still going, but the other is leaving thursday I believe, and I'll be making the trip out friday morning. Everyone's excuse was, "I'm tight on money", hell I am too but I'm still going to come out and enjoy myself somewhat, this will be my first real vacation since getting back from deployment in June.

Tim Reed
76 Colt Galant coupe
77 Colt Galant Wagon
99 Eclipse GS (sold)
89 Suburban 4x4

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonAug-09-08 04:08 PM
8331 posts,
#303, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 29

unbelievable!

99atxdsmAug-10-08 08:16 AM
36 posts,
#307, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 30

so does anyone have a room they're willing to share?

Tim Reed
76 Colt Galant coupe
77 Colt Galant Wagon
99 Eclipse GS (sold)
89 Suburban 4x4

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonAug-11-08 04:58 PM
8331 posts,
#314, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 31

Someone will have one....no need to worry

Hell if you have to crash in our room i dont think anyone will refuse.

soulcontrollerAug-12-08 11:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#318, "RE: List of You and Your Hotel"
In response to Reply # 32

I'm sure you could sleep in the puke on the floor of dino's room.

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2008 DSM Shootout topic #156 Previous topic | Next topic