Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2008 DSM Shootout topic #145
View in linear mode

Subject: "My Team 2gnt/sovadsm travel headset" Previous topic | Next topic
99atxdsmJun-15-08 05:59 PM
Member since Dec 25th 2006
36 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#145, "My Team 2gnt/sovadsm travel headset"

Rocked out with just a regular cranial last year, this time, I was able to acquire parts for a complete one with corresponding headset/mic. just need a a headphone jack adapter and paint the top and back pieces black and place one of the stickers I bought from Terry on the back piece.

Tim Reed
76 Colt Galant coupe
77 Colt Galant Wagon
91 GVR4 1350/2000 (Scrapped)
99 Eclipse GS (sold)
89 Suburban 4x4

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: My Team 2gnt/sovadsm travel headset, hazardeclipse, Jun-18-08 06:37 AM, #1
RE: My Team 2gnt/sovadsm travel headset, RoninEclipse2G, Jun-18-08 07:16 AM, #2
      RE: My Team 2gnt/sovadsm travel headset, Fallen4ng31, Jun-18-08 08:02 AM, #3
           RE: My Team 2gnt/sovadsm travel headset, TeamDR1665, Jun-18-08 12:06 PM, #4
                RE: My Team 2gnt/sovadsm travel headset, RoninEclipse2G, Jun-18-08 12:10 PM, #5
                     RE: My Team 2gnt/sovadsm travel headset, 99atxdsm, Jun-18-08 02:21 PM, #6
                          RE: My Team 2gnt/sovadsm travel headset, Diceman19, Jun-19-08 02:17 AM, #7
                               RE: My Team 2gnt/sovadsm travel headset, 99atxdsm, Jun-19-08 04:25 PM, #8
                                    RE: My Team 2gnt/sovadsm travel headset, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jun-19-08 05:32 PM, #9
                                         RE: My Team 2gnt/sovadsm travel headset, 99atxdsm, Jun-20-08 12:19 PM, #10

hazardeclipseJun-18-08 06:37 AM
Member since Oct 09th 2003
640 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#149, "RE: My Team 2gnt/sovadsm travel headset"
In response to Reply # 0

nice matress and creepy fur blanket, i guess?

RIP- Rustbucket 1995-2009

‹hazardeclipse› by the way youre thinking of hazard_eclipse
‹hazardeclipse› thats not my fucking car
‹teklein› Oh yeah
‹hazardeclipse› he stole my name
‹hazardeclipse› fuck that radioactive yellow shit
‹teklein› Hazard_eclipse is the homo.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RoninEclipse2GJun-18-08 07:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#150, "RE: My Team 2gnt/sovadsm travel headset"
In response to Reply # 1

this is maverick requesting a fly by.

negative ghostrider, the pattern is full.

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

Fallen4ng31Jun-18-08 08:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#151, "RE: My Team 2gnt/sovadsm travel headset"
In response to Reply # 2

Damn, son. That's...Horiffic.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

TeamDR1665Jun-18-08 12:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#153, "RE: My Team 2gnt/sovadsm travel headset"
In response to Reply # 3

Srsly. WTF? Jo0 fall down a lotz, meng?

RoninEclipse2GJun-18-08 12:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#154, "RE: My Team 2gnt/sovadsm travel headset"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by DR1665
Srsly. WTF? Jo0 fall down a lotz, meng?

Maybe he's really tall and bumps his head on doorframes?

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

99atxdsmJun-18-08 02:21 PM
36 posts,
#155, "RE: My Team 2gnt/sovadsm travel headset"
In response to Reply # 5
Jun-18-08 02:25 PM by 99atxdsm

nah we wear those when launching our Jets,(F/A-18E Super DSMS) and yes it protects us from both hitting our head on the jet as sharp corners are not fun and from the noise created by the jets when they are started up. they can be quite comfortable with the gel ear pieces. Or what some of us did on deployment, get a adapter made by some local electricians then plug it into your ipod during Flight ops. Everyone enjoys their own personal soundtrack.

the blanket i got in Dubai while on deployment a couple years ago, and the mattress is my bed, used to be a air mattress.

Tim Reed
76 Colt Galant coupe
77 Colt Galant Wagon
99 Eclipse GS (sold)
89 Suburban 4x4

Diceman19Jun-19-08 02:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#158, "RE: My Team 2gnt/sovadsm travel headset"
In response to Reply # 6

if you wear that thing for the entire weekend anytime you are out of your room, i'll pour you a shot, or ten.

99atxdsmJun-19-08 04:25 PM
36 posts,
#162, "RE: My Team 2gnt/sovadsm travel headset"
In response to Reply # 7
Jun-19-08 04:29 PM by 99atxdsm

I'll staying be at Amerihost(American Inn) with the sova crew.

Tim Reed
76 Colt Galant coupe
77 Colt Galant Wagon
99 Eclipse GS (sold)
89 Suburban 4x4

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJun-19-08 05:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#163, "RE: My Team 2gnt/sovadsm travel headset"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by 99atxdsm
I'll staying be at Amerihost(American Inn) with the sova crew.

Amazing. So will the greater part of 2GNT.com

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

99atxdsmJun-20-08 12:19 PM
36 posts,
#171, "RE: My Team 2gnt/sovadsm travel headset"
In response to Reply # 9

i know we got two rooms booked again this year.

Tim Reed
76 Colt Galant coupe
77 Colt Galant Wagon
99 Eclipse GS (sold)
89 Suburban 4x4

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2008 DSM Shootout topic #145 Previous topic | Next topic