Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2008 DSM Shootout topic #369
View in linear mode

Subject: "Official Pictures Thread" Previous topic | Next topic
Diceman19Aug-19-08 04:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#369, "Official Pictures Thread"

here are mine and some that i stole from the internets.

more to be added once i get them and steal them.

http://gallery.indystars.org/v/events/DSM-Shootout-2008/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Official Pictures Thread, TeamDR1665, Aug-20-08 07:24 AM, #1
RE: Official Pictures Thread, Diceman19, Aug-20-08 09:25 AM, #2
RE: Official Pictures Thread, Mrs 992gnt, Aug-20-08 02:37 PM, #3
      RE: Official Pictures Thread, ashaleenicole, Aug-22-08 05:22 AM, #4
           RE: Official Pictures Thread, TeamDR1665, Aug-22-08 05:35 AM, #5
                RE: Official Pictures Thread, Diceman19, Aug-22-08 06:10 AM, #6
                     RE: Official Pictures Thread, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-22-08 08:06 AM, #7
                          RE: Official Pictures Thread, hazardeclipse, Aug-24-08 03:50 AM, #8
                               RE: Official Pictures Thread, Fallen4ng31, Aug-26-08 04:22 PM, #9
                                    RE: Official Pictures Thread, TeamDR1665, Aug-27-08 12:26 PM, #10
                                         RE: Official Pictures Thread, Diceman19, Aug-27-08 01:33 PM, #11
                                              RE: Official Pictures Thread, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-28-08 03:25 AM, #12
                                                   RE: Official Pictures Thread, Moderatormicyek, Aug-28-08 03:43 AM, #13
                                                   RE: Official Pictures Thread, Diceman19, Aug-28-08 06:25 AM, #14
                                                        RE: Official Pictures Thread, TeamDR1665, Aug-28-08 07:31 AM, #15
                                                             RE: Official Pictures Thread, 95greenhrcgs, Oct-23-08 07:43 AM, #16

TeamDR1665Aug-20-08 07:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#374, "RE: Official Pictures Thread"
In response to Reply # 0

Vanessa has hers on her computer. Should be uploaded within a day or so. I've got to unfuck the Talon and/or the Volvo tonight, but we'll figure out a mass upload option asap.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Diceman19Aug-20-08 09:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#375, "RE: Official Pictures Thread"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by DR1665
Vanessa has hers on her computer. Should be uploaded within a day or so. I've got to unfuck the Talon and/or the Volvo tonight, but we'll figure out a mass upload option asap.

if you need help let me know. im off the next two days so we'll get it sorted.

Mrs 992gntAug-20-08 02:37 PM
Member since Oct 02nd 2007
0 posts,
#381, "RE: Official Pictures Thread"
In response to Reply # 1

Make sure Vanessa sends me the one of us at the palm tree, only wish she was in it!!!

ashaleenicoleAug-22-08 05:22 AM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
608 posts,
#396, "RE: Official Pictures Thread"
In response to Reply # 3

Yeah im really excited for Vanessa's pictures!!!! I didnt even take that many cause i figured she took em all!

www.myspace.com/ashaleenicole

98 RS-T* A/T Hahn 16g on a fully built motor
98 GS* 5-spd Stock Daily Driver

Let's goooo mountaineers!

TeamDR1665Aug-22-08 05:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#399, "RE: Official Pictures Thread"
In response to Reply # 4

She's got a LOT of pictures. We're just trying to find time to figure out the mass upload. I know she's been going through them every night to pull out the ones that didn't come out (lighting, etc.). Hope to have them up this weekend sometime.

Diceman19Aug-22-08 06:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#402, "RE: Official Pictures Thread"
In response to Reply # 5

She's got a LOT of pictures. We're just trying to find time to figure out the mass upload. I know she's been going through them every night to pull out the ones that didn't come out (lighting, etc.). Hope to have them up this weekend sometime.

text me if you need help with that.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneAug-22-08 08:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#403, "RE: Official Pictures Thread"
In response to Reply # 6

http://nawdu.de/pics/so08

Mostly pics of the drive. Only a handful of the actual weekend.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

hazardeclipseAug-24-08 03:50 AM
Member since Oct 09th 2003
640 posts,
#413, "RE: Official Pictures Thread"
In response to Reply # 7

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46865&l=f9d08&id=501166108

here are mine from facebook.... the files are still on my computer, so if you want me to just zip the file and email it to you let me know

RIP- Rustbucket 1995-2009

‹hazardeclipse› by the way youre thinking of hazard_eclipse
‹hazardeclipse› thats not my fucking car
‹teklein› Oh yeah
‹hazardeclipse› he stole my name
‹hazardeclipse› fuck that radioactive yellow shit
‹teklein› Hazard_eclipse is the homo.

Fallen4ng31Aug-26-08 04:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#414, "RE: Official Pictures Thread"
In response to Reply # 8

Well, next year I'm gonna be there, come hell or high-water; Plain and simple. Be it in Minerva or driving the Durango... Or hitching a ride...I'm gonna make sure you bitches have to play beer/Jager-pong to save your lives/dignity. And Haz is either gonna fuck the fat chick, or come out of the closet.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

TeamDR1665Aug-27-08 12:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#415, "RE: Official Pictures Thread"
In response to Reply # 9

Here's a good sampling of V's pictures. We're going to get some more up soon. Big thanks to Diceman for hooking up the mass upload tool for her site!

http://www.vanessajo.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=1529

Diceman19Aug-27-08 01:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#416, "RE: Official Pictures Thread"
In response to Reply # 10

holla. payment is required in the form of a zip file of her pictures for my gallery.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneAug-28-08 03:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#417, "RE: Official Pictures Thread"
In response to Reply # 11

http://www.vanessajo.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1702&g2_serialNumber=2

lmfao

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

ModeratormicyekAug-28-08 03:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#418, "RE: Official Pictures Thread"
In response to Reply # 12

It looks like Ashely is disgusted that I'm touching the bread.

http://www.vanessajo.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1648&g2_serialNumber=2

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Diceman19Aug-28-08 06:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#419, "RE: Official Pictures Thread"
In response to Reply # 12

yea, that is awesome.

TeamDR1665Aug-28-08 07:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#420, "RE: Official Pictures Thread"
In response to Reply # 14

I'll see about getting more pics up tonight. (And a zip file to Dice)

95greenhrcgsOct-23-08 07:43 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1420 posts,
#421, "RE: Official Pictures Thread"
In response to Reply # 15

Nice pics. Seeing all of your faces at the Shootout makes me wish I still had my 2gnt.

Jonathan
95 Eclipse GS
8 injector
Hahn Stage 3.5
Howell 2.2L Stroker

T O T A L L E D, T H A N K S T O S O M E A S S H A T!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2008 DSM Shootout topic #369 Previous topic | Next topic