Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2008 DSM Shootout topic #336
View in threaded mode

Subject: "A Big Thanks to everyone" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
AdministratorStar Turbo TalonAug-18-08 11:59 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#336, "A Big Thanks to everyone"
Aug-18-08 12:18 PM by Star Turbo Talon

This year was big improvement from last year. It was nice to meet a few more new faces and of course it was great to catch up with the dedicated members that make it every year. To me, the Shootout is like getting to see your family that you only get to see once a year. To those of you who really fought to make it even though money was tight, I cannot tell you how much respect I have for you.

For those of you who didnt show because of some petty disagreement, you should be ashamed of yourself.

A small hint of the events for the weekend:
Friday: got beer, drank, out to dinner, then got really drunk

Saturday: Breakfast, open house, caught up with Mark bullett, saw another member and actually saw one of my Fuel Rails in service!

Got drunk later on, tried to get one of the hotel employees drunk and get Hazardeclipse laid. He failed epically.

Sunday: sat at the races all day, saw some very impresive machines. got to watch Mark scatter an axle! lot of cars broke down this year.

Sunday Night we drank till 3am and laughed our asses off till it hurt! Hazardeclipse got the dick drawn on his face

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
TeamMichael_97RSAug-20-08 10:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#376, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 29

Yeah, it was a fun weekend. Surprisingly tame, but fun. Those who didn't stick around Sunday missed a good night.

Go that way, really fast, if something gets in your way... turn.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Hult250RAug-21-08 01:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#393, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 31

<cry>
I missed it...

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

TeamDR1665Aug-22-08 05:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#398, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 32

Originally posted by Hult250R
<cry> I missed it...

LUKE! You're alive! We remembered you and Blueman this year. Plan on being there next year, okay?

Hult250RAug-23-08 07:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#410, "RE: A Big Thanks to everyone"
In response to Reply # 33

Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by Hult250R <cry> I missed it...
LUKE! You're alive! We remembered you and Blueman this year. Plan on being there next year, okay?

Oh I will be!
I just got the car rebuilt. She had 200 miles on her when shootout weekend rolled around and I was broke from buying pistons, rods, cams, Enormous turbo... bla bla...
And didnt wanna break it in on the ride there.
Ill see you guys soon though, somewhere.. lol

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2008 DSM Shootout topic #336 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic