Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #94493
View in threaded mode

Subject: "synapse fpr" Previous topic | Next topic
2point4Apr-11-06 03:02 PM
Member since Jun 16th 2004
406 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94493, "synapse fpr"

check these out fellas, sounds like a decent product from what i read. "synapseengineering.com" - sorry i'm BANME!alicious with a computer and don't know how to link ya...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
EclipseTenzoRApr-11-06 03:21 PM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94494, "RE: synapse fpr"
In response to Reply # 0
Apr-11-06 03:21 PM by EclipseTenzoR

this was posted here before somewhere. if you search around you may be able to find it and bring it back to life again for more discussion, its not for our cars yet I don't think but I am very interested.

http://synapseengineering.com/products/synchronicfpr/sc002.html

98' Eclipse GS- Hahn Stage 2- SOLD
02' Honda S2000- SOLD
04' Acura TL- Current Whip

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ezApr-11-06 05:15 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#94497, "RE: synapse fpr"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by EclipseTenzoR
this was posted here before somewhere. if you search around you may be able to find it and bring it back to life again for more discussion, its not for our cars yet I don't think but I am very interested. http://synapseengineering.com/products/synchronicfpr/sc002.html

yea, I remember that too. here's the link

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=5121&mesg_id=5121&listing_type=search

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

2point4Apr-12-06 04:12 PM
Member since Jun 16th 2004
406 posts,
#94522, "RE: synapse fpr"
In response to Reply # 2

wow, my bad for reviving the dead thread. i did a quick search for synapse but nothing of relevance showed up... hmmmm??

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #94493 Previous topic | Next topic