Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #77803
View in threaded mode

Subject: "best exhaust" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
chick_clipseOct-09-04 02:29 PM
Member since Dec 16th 2002
703 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#77803, "best exhaust"

ok, i put this in turbo section cause i just put a turbo on a month ago and now i am looking at exhaust.I want to know what would be the best exhaust for a reasonable price. Suggestions?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
tim97rsOct-09-04 02:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#77804, "RE: best exhaust"
In response to Reply # 0

"reasonable" is subjective...
Thermal R&D is the way to go, anything else is a girls exhaust

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

chick_clipseOct-09-04 02:45 PM
703 posts,
#77805, "RE: best exhaust"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by tim97rs
"reasonable" is subjective... Thermal R&D is the way to go, anything else is a girls exhaust

hey i am a girl so watch it, hehe

i dunno what reasonable is prolly no more than like $500

tim97rsOct-09-04 03:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#77806, "RE: best exhaust"
In response to Reply # 2

you can get a nice new thermal r&d for that!

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

chick_clipseOct-09-04 03:20 PM
703 posts,
#77807, "RE: best exhaust"
In response to Reply # 3

from where?

tim97rsOct-09-04 03:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#77808, "RE: best exhaust"
In response to Reply # 4

hummm.... maybe i lied to ya. after looking at a few places, it seems they have gone up in price since i was looking a year or so ago...
plan B anyone?

AdministratorCODE4Oct-09-04 03:48 PM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
#77809, "RE: best exhaust"
In response to Reply # 5

Apexi N1 cat-back for GST.

http://roadraceengineering.com/eclexhaust.htm

---

2012 2500HD LML

injendsmOct-09-04 08:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#77816, "RE: best exhaust"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by CODE4
Apexi N1 cat-back for GST. http://roadraceengineering.com/eclexhaust.htm

that is the only 3" exhaust you will find for under 500 and thats not including shipping.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

FlyinEsiOct-09-04 08:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#77817, "RE: best exhaust"
In response to Reply # 7

for $500, you can get just about anything

Apex'i N1
Greddy EVO
Thermal R&D

ModeratorEvuLFleAOct-09-04 08:22 PM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#77818, "RE: best exhaust"
In response to Reply # 8

Or you can have an exhaust shop make you a 3" turbo back + muffler for $500.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

chick_clipseOct-10-04 05:39 AM
703 posts,
#77823, "RE: best exhaust"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
for $500, you can get just about anything Apex'i N1 Greddy EVO Thermal R&D

hmm... maybe i'm a bad searcher then, everywhere i look the greddy evo's and thermal r&d are more. I was gonna go to a few shops this week too to look at their prices too.

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #77803 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic