Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #75515
View in linear mode

Subject: "How much Boost???" Previous topic | Next topic
1995EcliPseGsAug-26-04 06:26 PM
Member since May 29th 2003
121 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75515, "How much Boost???"

Hey wats up everyone i kno i posted up this similar question but i have just got my turbo kit and found out that the turbo is a Percision SC50...well basically i wanted to kno wats the maximum boost i can safely run on my car? I have a stock motor but it was rebuilt(stock not upgraded)about a year ago so i kno my motor will hold boost pretty good, all my mods are on my sig....the only thing i left out was the down pipe thats connected to a test pipe with flex section and i might be purchasing a 2.5 exhaust soon. But right now i have a stock one with a aftermarket muffler, thx again for ne info again lol...
Steve

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

420a-TnthewerksAug-26-04 06:49 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75517, "RE: How much Boost???"
In response to Reply # 0

???

just like in the other post, it was explained, if you DO NOT have a built bottom end, 7psi max. slap in some forged internals, then turn up the boost.

oh, and you don't want to go from a 2.5" DP to stock catback. so if you're putting in that DP, be sure to get at least a 2.5" catback to go with it.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #75515 Previous topic | Next topic